Advice on "finishing" for a new apartment.

Dear Friends,

It's a real pleasure to be back in Egypt and I have bought a new apartment that is only "partly finished" and so requires  all internal water piping, electrical cabling and all electrical infrastructure, full ceiling and wall preparation (skimming, painting etc.) as well as installation of full floor tiling,  ceramics and fittings for all bathrooms; then gas, water and internet connection.

I can buy all the floor tiles and bathroom ceramics, plastering and painting materials as well as piping, cables etc. but need to source technicians, workers etc.  but where to start?

I would be very grateful for advice and also for recommended people to do the work.

Thank you all indeed for your kind assistance,

With best wishes and kind regards,

@zanaja

Hello,

In which town/region are you located please ?

Maybe members can recommend professionals not too far from where you are located ...

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you indeed for your kind response Bhavna.  I'm in Heliopolis/Cairo and the apartment is in New Capital

There are some professionals registered in the Construction and renovation in Cairo section of the business directory but they are not really recommendations.

I hope members guide you soon.

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you.