Visa run from Hua Hin?

Hi to everyone!

I have got a multiple entry visa and need to reactivate that to get another 60 days. Is there any agency that provides a visa run from Hua Hin?

thanks

Hi to everyone!
I have got a multiple entry visa and need to reactivate that to get another 60 days. Is there any agency that provides a visa run from Hua Hin?

thanks

-@chris_977

Just go to downtown Hua Hin and visit any travel agency and they will probably do border runs.

Hello everyone,

Please note that off-topic posts have been removed.

Let's try to stay focused.

Regards,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@chris_977Hi,https://limehuahin.ru/main_enhttps://kinopultik.ru/en/kuda-poehat-za-taiskoi-vizoi-iz-huahina-viza-ran-iz-hua-hina-v-malaiziyu.htmlhttps://www.thai-visarun.net/I guess There are plenty of agency which operate border run services.Please have a look if you find anything you like.Enjoy your stay in Thailand...

Hi,

I didn't know that I could do that at the immigration. But to be honest, it seems a bit strange as "Leeds forever!" has been mentioned already. In fact, I am at an extension right now. But I can go to bluport and ask.

Thank you

Hi,I didn't know that I could do that at the immigration. But to be honest, it seems a bit strange as "Leeds forever!" has been mentioned already. In fact, I am at an extension right now. But I can go to bluport and ask. Thank you        -@chris_977

The suggestion you can skip the border run and do it at immigration came from a clueless person who thinks money can solve everything in Thailand. A quite normal workaround for annual extensions is using agencies, especially when you don't meet the requirements. It's another story with a multiple entry tourist visa.

Those can only be extended 30 days at immigration,then you must leave the country to get another 60 days. If someone at immigration should fake this, they need to stamp you out of the country and back in again. Hua Hin is not a border town so what stamp would Hua Hin immigration use to fake an entry at a land border crossing? I still think a visit to a travel agency and do a border run to Myanmar is an ok solution. The price for the ride to the border and back normally includes lunch and maybe some water onboard.

This link explains a bit of the procedure:

https://www.hua-hin-thailand.com/hua-hi … r-visa-run

Hi,

going by my self to Phu Nam Ron would also be a very nice option, as described here [link moderated]

thank you

Ran across this forum and hoping I can get help. ,,

My visa stamp (USA person) expires Oct 20 but my flight home is Nov 17. I was going to go to local immigration office (Nonthaburi) to get a 30 day extension but that may take me only to ~Nov 12.   I rather not change my flight to an earlier date.

I may run to Hong Kong on Nov 7 and return here Nov 10. I suspect i would get another 30 day stamp on arrival and maybe that would be added to my first extension (mentioned above).... and that would get me to ~Dec 10.

Thoughts?

Ran across this forum and hoping I can get help. ,,    My visa stamp (USA person) expires Oct 20 but my flight home is Nov 17. I was going to go to local immigration office (Nonthaburi) to get a 30 day extension but that may take me only to ~Nov 12.   I rather not change my flight to an earlier date.I may run to Hong Kong on Nov 7 and return here Nov 10. I suspect i would get another 30 day stamp on arrival and maybe that would be added to my first extension (mentioned above).... and that would get me to ~Dec 10.Thoughts?        -@desmo907

Yes,you'll get 30 days from the day of arrival. But if your current permission of stay expires October 20, an extension at immigration will give you another 30 days,meaning it will expire November 19.

@Leeds forever!

Lol... thanks ... I need to stop multi-tasking.. ..  you are correct....

@Leeds forever!But when I count out 30 days from Oct 20 I get to Nov 12...is it not literal days?        -@desmo907

How do you count 30 days from October 20 and get November 12? Please explain. 30 days is one month. Did you skip math class in school?

@Leeds forever!
Lol... thanks ... I need to stop multi-tasking.. ..  you are correct....

-@desmo907

Apply for the extension. Cost: ฿1.900 and you wont need to do any trip outside the country before November 17.

Yes. I go to Visa Extension office in Nonthaburi and they tell me they only do for those who stay in Bangkok.

So now taxi to Nonthaburi immigration office.

Hope it works out here.

Thanks

Yes. I go to Visa Extension office in Nonthaburi and they tell me they only do for those who stay in Bangkok. So now taxi to Nonthaburi immigration office. Hope it works out here. Thanks         -@desmo907

You can extend a 60 days tourist visa or a 30 days visa exempt at every immigration office in every province. Do you have a Thai phone number? If so, download the Bolt app and go by mc-taxi and economy taxi much cheaper than with an ordinary taxi on the street. Fixed prices and no bullshit from greedy drivers

Thanks.. I do use Bolt.   

The  Visa Extension office say that they only renew for those who have residence in Bangkok but they are in Nonthamuri so it confused me..  I was staying at condo in Nonthaburi. So I go to that immigration office and get the extension.

I think in Jan when I come back I will get the 60 day online first.

Thanks.. I do use Bolt.   
The  Visa Extension office say that they only renew for those who have residence in Bangkok but they are in Nonthamuri so it confused me..  I was staying at condo in Nonthaburi. So I go to that immigration office and get the extension.
I think in Jan when I come back I will get the 60 day online first.

-@desmo907

If you start with a 60 days tourist visa applied for back home,you can extend it another 30 days at immigration. 90 days is ok.

I will be coming to Phuket for 2 months, then onto Pattaya for 1 month. We were hoping to visit Cambodia/Vietnam during our stay. If I apply for the 60-day visa, then go outside of Thailand and return, can I get the 30 days tourist visa?

Thank you for any advice on this.

I will be coming to Phuket for 2 months, then onto Pattaya for 1 month. We were hoping to visit Cambodia/Vietnam during our stay. If I apply for the 60-day visa, then go outside of Thailand and return, can I get the 30 days tourist visa? Thank you for any advice on this.        -@jkandsk

Yes,you can. it's s 30 days visa exempt,not a visa.

I will be coming to Phuket for 2 months, then onto Pattaya for 1 month. We were hoping to visit Cambodia/Vietnam during our stay. If I apply for the 60-day visa, then go outside of Thailand and return, can I get the 30 days tourist visa?
Thank you for any advice on this.

-@jkandsk

Yes,you can,but it's only a a 30 days visa exempt.

The only question is why on earth would you like to spend 2 months in Phuket and a whole month in Pattaya??? These are the LEAST nice places in Thailand for tourists. Unless you're there for one reason only....

The only question is why on earth would you like to spend 2 months in Phuket and a whole month in Pattaya??? These are the LEAST nice places in Thailand for tourists. Unless you're there for one reason only....
        -@Guy Dolev

The hot beaches?

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed.

We welcome diverse opinions and discussions on this platform. However, let's maintain a respectful environment. Feel free to express your different viewpoints, but please ensure that your contributions are conveyed in a courteous and considerate manner.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team