Moving to Philippines

I am engaged to a beautiful lady in manila,because of my American criminal record,I wonder if the Philippines will allow me to relocate there even if I marry a Philippines citizen

Have you been here and met this woman?

I am engaged to a beautiful lady in manila,because of my American criminal record,I wonder if the Philippines will allow me to relocate there even if I marry a Philippines citizen

-@kornpop1981\

Welcome to the forum, there are plenty of posts/threads here with regards to your query.

How bad/infamous is your record? Will be the starting  point.

Good luck.

Cheers, Steve.

Welcome, Kornpop!

I would not worry much unless you have been added to a police "watch list." Generally created by Interpol and National Police. Extremely rare for smaller departments to submit information. The list is accessed as your passport is scanned on entry.

Perhaps you could contact a Police agency in your country to ask???

there is a convicted felon who served his time and is now a vlogger in the Philppines … it was a federal white collar offense so there is hope for you!

When you ask a Filipina what the most important things are, you will get most likely the answer

1. Family
  2. Money
  3. Health

So the beautiful lady in the Philippines might have one, two or three kids and is a single mom. With a normal income it is very hard to raise these kids. She also might have parents to feed.

What she wants from you it is a better life.

If you are willing to share the money with her you can get a girl who is 20 years younger than you and who is very good looking.

kornpop1981said. . . . I am engaged to a beautiful lady in manila,because of my American criminal record,I wonder if the Philippines will allow me to relocate there even if I marry a Philippines citizen

When anyone logs in the first headings are:

*New members introduce yourself

*Back to basics

*Forum code of conduct

Suggests for additional headings:

(1) I have a criminal record, can I come to the Philippines?

(2) How I've met the love of my life on a dating site.

Between the years of 1788 and 1868 . . . . 162,000 convicts were sent to penal colonies in Australia. Can the Philippines be the new penal colony for self deporting people with criminal records?

It seems lately there has been a rash of posts like kornpop1981's.

@kornpop1981

It may depend on the Crime?

Not a problem sir.

Once married get a 13a visa

All the best .

Not a problem sir.
All the best .

-@leonardsmith75

Have not heard from Kornpop since September, scared him off.

Not a problem sir.
All the best .

-@leonardsmith75

Maybe he will respond when he gets paroled.

Not a problem sir.Once married get a 13a visa All the best .        -@leonardsmith75
Maybe he will respond when he gets paroled.

-@Enzyte Bob

Parole Board probably won't let him leave the state or the country.

-@kornpop1981

Looks like things didn't work out with the "beautiful lady", so.......

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 83#5780661

I am engaged to a beautiful lady in manila,because of my American criminal record,I wonder if the Philippines will allow me to relocate there even if I marry a Philippines citizen         -@kornpop1981Looks like things didn't work out with the "beautiful lady", so....... https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 83#5780661-@Aidan in HCMC

Jeez. Maybe the ladyboy had undergone the full monty - transgender reassignment surgery and Popkorn found out the hard way.  His photo looks like the guy's prison mugshot. What female would message him. Any old port in a storm I suppose.