Off Season Apartment Rental

I'm exploring the option of renting an apartment off-season only (and be away during June-September). Does anyone else have experience with this?

Pricing seems great. If you have done this please let me know your experience good or bad. Seems ideal for my particular situation.

Thanks in advance.

Yes that's a good idea that would suit many owners.

Hello. Yes, we'd certainly be interested in renting out our apartment in Kotor for this period if this is the right area for you?

@Scott.H.UK

Could be depending on setup. Could you send me some details of the place? Feel free to email me:***. Thanks Scott.

Moderated by Cheryl 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@GTPXRV or send a message

Ideally I would like a place with covered parking and some kind of storage locker. Sea view is strongly preferred as are balcony / terrace I can BBQ on. Open to suggestions if you have or know someone who has a place they might want to rent. Flexible in terms of payment / deposit etc.

Hello GTPXRV,

No contact details on the forum, please.

Such information should be shared via the private messaging system.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@GTPXRV Did you find  ? I am in the same search situation today with these 3 criteria above difficult to obtain (the locals here think that they are in Monte-Carlo or St-Tropez all year round but they have not yet and always solid public or private infrastructures)

Stay calm and relaxed 😉

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Please post your offer in the Housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct