Immigration Appointment

Good evening

Does anyone have experience of how long you need to wait for immigration to respond to a request for an appointment

Their application form says 5 days.

I applied online nearly 3 weeks ago but no response

I can only suggest you keep trying .... It seems immigration are not exactly well organised

When I first emailed I didn't get a reply. After about 2 weeks I sent a follow up email saying I had emailed and got no reply. I then got an appointment sent within the 5 days. You just have to keep trying. Or go to Nicosia where you can walk in but be prepared to wait.

If I am not mistaken immigration applications must be done at your local immigration dept.

@Toon

Hello!

You said that you e-mailed the Paphos Immigration Dept in order to get an appointment.

Would you be kind enough to provide the Dept e-mail address

Thank's a lot

@jplebrat30

It's this

pafosetiseis@police.gov.cy

It usually takes 4-5 days to get a reply with a date

The email address to arrange an appointment at the Paphos office is pafosetiseis@police.gov.cy

Thank's Toon for the fast reply

I need to go to immigration for MEU3 application as i have MEU1 since 6 years

Your mail mention "Cyprus Police"

Are you sure that's the right e-mail address in order to apply for Permanent Residence

Enjoy the day...not the labor!

Yes 100% we emailed them at 3rd march got reply at 8th march as we have to do the biometric card replacement of our MEU3 2019...and our appts are in june

Thanks a lot.

Very clear as i hadn't been able to find anything on the net before...and most useful for knowing the delay between the mail reply and the appointment date.

Going back home to Canada in few weeks for the summer so i will e-mail them "just in time" prior to my return to Cyprus.