For jobs and work permit

Hi

This side Dharmendra pal from India

Need to some knowledge about to work permit of Israel.

Hello paldharmendra90668,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Feel free to ask more detailed questions, please.

This will help in gathering accurate information from other members.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@paldharmendra9066

Please tell the procedure

@vishnucp93

Hello, he doesn't know. He was himself looking for information. Try to contact the embassy or immigration services for further info.

Regards

Bhavna

@paldharmendra90668

This depends  on your qualifications. The easiest (or least difficult) job at the moment in Israel is as a Caregiver. There are lots of sites on the Internet with information. For example:

https://www.isavta.co.il/en/blog/Coming … ed-To-Know

Good luck.

@nomadreid

Thanks for the helping bro

What about the farm jobs which are now vacant? I am from Kenya and would like to work there.

Hi, waobrian, I see you are keeping up with the news: there is indeed a lack of farm workers in certain areas of the country, primarily where the Thai workers have moved from due to safety concerns. Most foreign farm workers here are here under contracts set up on bilateral agreements between the Israeli government  and the specific  country -- the two largest contracts right now are with Thailand and with Sri Lanka. I do not know of any bilateral agreement with Kenya. The Israeli government is trying to get Israelis to fill the gap left by the departed Thai workers, but so far that has not yielded results, so they are sending soldiers in to fill the gap. However, the Israeli government has just approved an increase in the number of visas given for foreign agricultural workers; an increase of 5000 visas, so to find out if you can take advantage of this, you can: (a)    check the Internet with the keywords "Agriculture Israel employment foreign" for private  offerings: some farms are advertising for farm workers.  , (b) Contact  the  Kenyan Department  of Agriculture to find out if there are any bilateral  arrangements with Israel.(c) Contact the "Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development" in Israel by email (it can be in English); the email address is: moked.sherut@moag.gov.il

Good  luck!

Thanks very much for the quick and informative explanation.

Let me email them ASAP.

@nomadreid, where should i apply for the job? There are many misleads in the internet. If i could get a proper lead to where i could directly apply, it would we very helpful

@sachisachithra1992

There are only two fields in which your qualifications would allow you a chance of employment in Israel at this time: farmwork and caregiving.

For farmwork, write to

(a) moked.sherut@moag.gov.il  -- the Israeli ministry which will give you the necessary information

(b) info_licence@slbfe.lk -- the Sri Lankan ministry which can give you the office in Sri Lanka responsible for enacting the recent treaty between Israel and Sri Lanka

For caregiving: Go to https://services.slbfe.lk/IsraelData/index?%22

If you sweetly consider all thoese ties or legal understading between two countries... again looking a way to come here... i mean

@nomadreid, thank you. this is a start. thank you so much. i'll get back to you if needed. thanks again

If you sweetly consider all thoese ties or legal understading between two countries... again looking a way to come here... i mean

-@Bisal Baral

What?

@nomadreid

Thanks for your kindness in showing us were to go when looking for employment in Israel. Looking forward to benefit from collaboration between Israel and Kenya in farm job opportunities. Thank you

@idealpricing

Thank you for your kind words, and I wish you luck in your attempt to find work in Israel.

I have received your request to put you on my contact list. I prefer to continue to simply answer any questions that are sent to me via this forum. This should be sufficient, as I answer all messages.

First:  I would advise you not to abandon any position you have at present before having a fixed  employment in Israel and the necessary visa. The application processes can be long, and not always successful. If you have an offer of employment from a private employer in Israel, this is not a guarantee that the government will grant you the necessary visa. In other words, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Even if you get accepted into the program from the Israel-Kenya bilateral accord, things can go wrong at the last minute.

That said, as you have found the bilateral agreement between Israel  and Kenya, you must also be aware of the relevant agency in Nairobi to whom to apply. Therefore your best option is to apply both to that agency and the address in Israel that I have sent you. Applying outside of that program to find private offers is much more difficult and has less chance of success, and you would thereby use time and effort that would be better spend pursuing the more likely possibility of the government program, so I would advise you to concentrate your efforts on that bilateral agreement program. If you have  any  questions which are more specific, I will be glad to try to answer them.

I am an alumni  of the 2018 to 2019 of Agrostudies badge from Ghana. I need to return to Israel to support in the agricultural work. how can i?

@paadjob

Did you make any contacts while you were here during the Agrostudies program? If so, it would be worthwhile to get in touch with them and find out if they could direct you to a farm which presently needs farmers: in the north or in the southwest of Israel. From each person or organization that you write to, ask for further leads.

Also write to  international@agrostudies.com to ask them to direct you further.

Finally, you need to also write moked.sherut@moag.gov.il; concisely and neatly explain your qualifications and experience, and ask for further directions.

Good luck.

@nomadreid

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and thoughts in this process. I feel honoured and I'll take your advice seriously and incase of an question I won't hesitate getting in touch. Thank you once again and God bless you abundantly

@paldharmendra90668 ok

@paldharmendra90668 yes i have caregiver setificate and BLS setificate

@Yohanpavi92

Have you tried to apply to positions in Israel?

If not, have you searched the Internet for the addresses of caregiving agencies in Israel?

When you write, note that the correct spelling is "certificate".

@nomadreid

is the Israel govt. email address applicable to all nationalities who would like to work in Israel?

@ptrckchale

Yes.

Hi sir good morning

@nomadreid

can you organize me a job there in Israel?  I need a job rang from caregiving to Youth Chaplaincy in schools.

@ptrckchale

The only people that can organize you a job in Israel are: (a) the government of Israel, and (b) businesses to which you have to apply directly. I am neither a government worker nor a businessman nor an agent at an employment agency; you must apply directly either to the government, or to potential employers, or have an employment agency do this for you (for a fee).  In the posts in this thread I have indicated how to do that: either write to the government address I listed, or go to the Internet and search out potential employers or employment agencies. (The employment agencies however demand a fee in advance without any guarantee  of success.) For example, if you want to become a caretaker, use the keywords "job caretaker Israel" or a similar combination. You will have to go through lots of sites to find one that is appropriate; this can take hours, but one cannot get a job in Israel without any effort on your part. Good luck. 

@nomadreid

I appreciate. It is well explained and articulative.

Hello, Emmanuel from Rwanda, I want to apply for farmworker if there are post opportunity

hello, Emmanuel,

I do not know of any treaty between Rwanda and Israel with respect to the recruitment of farm labour.  You can ask the foreign affairs office in your country. That would be the best way to get a job in Israel.

If there is no such treaty, this would mean that you would have to

(a) search the Internet (keywords: farm work in Israel) for individual positions, and write to as many places as possible for positions that you would be able to do,

(b) if you get a positive answer, the acceptance would be tentative: you would have to apply for a work permit at the Israel consulate in Rwanda; once you have your work permit, you would have to pay for your transport to Israel; you would also have to pay your own living expenses before you start working.

(c) Your first job might have a low salary. However, once you are in Israel and have a work permit, it is much easier to look for other jobs with better salaries and conditions.

This requires patience and  some savings.  There is no guarantee that you can a get a job, but it also is not impossible.

Good luck.

@nomadreidfirst of all i would like to send my condolences to all of those who have been affected by the hamas attack on Israel on october 7th and i hope that all the hostages can be returned safe and sound to Israel.

Due to hamas attack on october 7th Israel has been suffering from work shortages, i'm a 3rd year university student in Turkey and a foreigner but due to the economical crisis here i can no longer afford to live here so i would like to come and work in Israel in the construction/agriculture sector so don't you know some companies that i can apply for ?

Thanks for your time.

Hi, Adilson98,

Thank  you  for your wishes for peace, which are necessary for both sides in the conflict.

You are correct that there is a shortage of farm and construction labour in Israel at the moment. However, there are presently two ways in which this is being handled:

(a) through bilateral agreements with foreign governments. As far as I know, there have been bilateral agreements with Thailand, Sri Lanka,  Bulgaria, Moldova, Romania, China, and Kenya. I know of no such bilateral agreement with Turkey. However, you can check with the relevant office in Ankara.

(b) Individual contracts. But that is usually with those who already have a work permit. It is very difficult to get work if you do not already have a work permit here. It is possible, but it requires looking through the many sites that offer jobs in those sectors, and writing to each one. (Keywords: jobs Israel agriculture construction) This would mean that you would have to get a promise of work, then handle the bureaucratic details yourself, pay your own transport to Israel, and pay your own living expenses until you got your first salary. 

Hence, the best path for you is to finish your university degree in a field which is in demand (e.g., hi-tech) and then apply.

Good luck.

David