Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

HCMC Eye Hospital ( 280 Dien Bien Phu )

Hello.


May I ask if HCMC Eye Hospital has a section for foreigners? I heard they have medical tourism but I'm not sure if it's real or not.


My friend has glaucoma, she visited Cao Thang and Sai Gon but they weren't good ( or maybe she unlucky ), other better options were too expensive and overcharged, she couldn't afford that, so we thinking about visiting HCMC Eye Hospital, at least it's a National Hospital.

See also

I think HCMC Eye Hospital that good option. And I have another option is Ho Chi Minh Medical University Hospital specializes in eye.

2 members reacted to this post

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Vietnam.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation in Asia.

Get a free quote

@emily2084 I went to that hospital before, they're good but their international clinic didn't have an Ophthalmologist.

Further reading