Do Indian people live in Türkiye?

hi I just wanted to know do Indian people live in Türkiye not just for study or visit are there people getting settle im just so curious to know this hope you guys can help me to get my question

Thank you...

@Fatima_khan

Hello, indeed there are some Indian Nationals but they are not active on the forum.

Find them by using this filter : https://www.expat.com/en/network/middle-east/turkey/

Regards

Bhavna

@Fatima_khan: - Of course! Indian people live in Türkiye just like everyone else who lives here. I know of some Indian individuals who work for Bosch, and there are even two Indian families in the same school that my kids attend. So, yes, there are people of Indian descent who have settled in Türkiye for various reasons. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Looks like scam, she sent me message. she wants me to sell products. Then she needs my InstaGram.

@Fatima_khan

Hello, why are you looking for Indians please ? Are you selling any products ? Contacting members to sell products is not allowed.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna thank you dear for your info

Have a nice day

@Nasri2023 thank you so much

@skabbas No dear I'm not doing scam 😂

Asking for insta is definitely not a scam I asked to sell the product with margin and all and I'm not looking Indians in Türkiye for that reason so please don't spread such things until you don't know hope you understood

@Bhavna okay dear

Gunaydin,

Are there any cities or towns in Turkiye where there is a big Indian population? I am asking this because usually where the Indian families are concentrated, there are Indian spice stores and Indian restaurants.

@Good_day I do not think Indian population is needed to buy Indian products, we like and love, but we can not find it. (Alanya/Mahmutlar)

@cdw057,

You did not understand what I said. I agree with you - Indian population is not needed to buy the Indian products.

I have lived in the USA for the past 30 years and multiple states within the USA. What I noticed is that wherever there is India population, usually more Indian businesses open up. I am planning to move to Turkiye and if was just curious if there are any towns/cities where there is more Indian expats.

I understood perfectly, I am just saying I miss Indian restaurants (I suppose it is very much linked)

@Good_day in my opinion there are Indian families living in Istanbul and bursa

@Fatima_khan,

Thank you. Bursa and Izmir are the two cities I am considering.

@cdw057,

Yes. Indian restaurants/food was certainly in my mind when I asked that question.

@Good_day most welcome 😊