New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Tanzania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tanzania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi and thank u for having me here. Short intro,

Born in Kenya. Living in Uganda and would like to find opertunity to retire in zanzibar. I am 70 yrs and time to hang my boots and try to enjoy quiet 

Serene life hopefully.

I am trying to find a town house around quiet beech neighborhood and need some expertise advise.

Thank you

M. Kanji

Hi there

Born in Rhodesia ( now Zimbabwe ) but at this stage working and living in Johannesburg

i have also worked and lived in Mozambique - Lake Cahora Basa and then later on in Balama ( just north of Pemba )

My son who currently works on a yacht off France wants to buy a business in Zanzibar and then i want to retire there and then work for him.

will be flying there in abt 8 weeks to do my research but hope to get advice on this forum

wishing you all an amazing Monday further

@greavmel can uou contact me ,I will help for that, I born in Tanzania but living in Nertherland just start my business in Zanziber looking for a partner.

Thanks

Hello everyone, and welcome to Expat.com !

Lovely to read your introductions.

Should you need info, feel free to open your own topic on the Tanzania forum to seek advice from members already there.

We also have prepared a Guide for members looking for info. You are most welcome to read it : Living in Tanzania guide for expats

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien hello everyone my na is Wanda and im pleased to meet you all! im an native african american and also a single mother of 4 beautiful children. Zanzibar here we come!! i hope lol

@Zanziimcoming your mostly welcome darlin

Hello Zanziimcoming,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Should you have questions, feel free to start a new thread on the Tanzania forum to ask them.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@greavmel hii ur mostly welcome .zanzibar has a variety of business opportunities venture since that is the it has good sport for tourists,import and export activities due to the availabity of port,aldo there is a good climate so ur welcome to tanzania so as u can conduct environmental scanning for ur business

Hi guys! Sabah here, planning to move myself and 2 dogs from the US to Zanzibar by January 2025 latest if all goes well. Originally from Kenya.

@Zanziimcoming Welcome to Tanzania.

@Julien thanks for the invite.  i am Olivia - new to the forum and happy to be here!

Hi all,

I'm a new member here and would like to make new friends, business interactions and more social connections. I'm hoping to have a great experience connecting with you 😊

Hi everyone, I'm a new member here, born and live in  Tanzania. My intention is to find more friends, connections as well as business interactions. Welcome Tanzania. Thanks 😊 🫂

hi my name is Kunal

I am tanzanian

Looking for a team to play football