New members of the Croatia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Croatia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Croatia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, I am Theogene from Rwanda, thanks for welcoming me on the board expat, I am a new user with a background in Agriculture sectors and I wish you to support me on how I can get to Croatia

Thanks

Hello Theogene12,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I guess you are looking for a job, I recommend you create your CV in the dedicated section for Job offers in Croatia

You should continue by reading our Living in Croatia guide for expats.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello i want live in crotia few year to enjoying my  same life in crotia

Hello princeshakir890,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Have you been to Croatia before?

Are you planning on working there or studying?

Feel free to tell us more.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello good morning I am masud Rana Rajib I am working Qatar plumber I can get to Croatia visa. please help me thank you so much

my name is Michael from Lagos Nigeria    I am interested in working with any company or farm in Croatia.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com! 😁

I want to inform you that this platform is not a recruitment agency.

There is a dedicated section for Job offers in Croatia where you can create your CV.

Also, you should take some time to read the Living in Croatia guide for expats.

Good luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com Team

Hi,

I am a loving and dynamic man. I  am flexible with work. I'm happy to be here.

Michael

Hello mokpaleke,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Have you been to Croatia before?

Do you speak Croatian?

What type of work are you considering upon your arrival?

Please provide additional details for us to better understand your situation.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello my name is Gustavo Balbuena Del pino, am interested in work in his country how to apply, i can be great asset for to country

@gustavobalbuena376

Hello and welcome !

You can create your CV in the Jobs in Croatia section of the website so that potential employers who are looking for candidates might have a look at your qualifications.

Tr to look for opportunities on LinkedIn as well.

All the best

Bhavna

Can you do crusher work permit?

@Julien ello, I am Shaun Wiggill from South Africa , thanks for welcoming me on the board expat, I am a new user with a background in Agriculture sectors and I wish you to support me on how I can get to Croatia

Thanks

@wiggillshaungerald

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to read the articles of the Living in Croatia guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

You may also create a new thread on the forum to ask members.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi.Iam Gracious from Zimbabwe.Iam intending to relocate to Croatia for seasonal work.I have experience in Livestock production and Housekeeping.Thank you for welcoming me

Hi everyone!

I am Mendie, Ekponoabasi from Nigeria. I don't know if I'm welcomed in the group?

I'll love to connect with everyone, above all finds a job for myself.

Hello ekpono2great,

Certainly, you are invited to participate.

Could you share more about yourself? How long have you resided in Croatia?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien

Hello my name is Clara Mtambisi from Zimbabwe. I'm looking for a job as fruit picker in Croatia. I  have proven working experience on farms.

I'm looking forward getting into Croatia.

Thank u for this opportunity,first am from Nigeria and my dream country is Croatia, I have been longing to be in your country , if iam granted the opportunity to work in Croatia I will use my skills to add values to the company to affect the country positively, in fruit picking I have been doing it right from childhood,I even climb trees to plug them as an African man, generally farming is my hobby, also I have experience in poultry breeding and brooding of broilers to adult hood,thanks

Am woman of 48 years single with two children all I want is the better life for my children ,am a hard worker and a good listener I can take instructions please if you give the chance to relocate and work in Croatia you won't regret it, am a strong south African lady

Thanks so much for this wonderful opportunity to be part of you. My name is Chimbueze Callistus Umeyor, I am from Nigeria and I graduated from Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Imo State, Nigeria.I graduated from the department of Mechanical engineering option Manufacturing. I will be glad if I will be giving the opportunity to be part of any manufacturing company in Croatia.

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

Please note that the forum should not be used to look for a job. We have a dedicated section where you can create your CV if you are looking for a job : Jobs in Croatia

Finding a job in Croatia is hard specially if you speak only english.

Regards

Bhavna

My name is Joseph Dankwah and I come from Ghana. I am 32 years old. I have completed the University for Development Studies, Ghana. I studied BSc. in Agribusiness and I majored in Agricultural and Resource Economics.

@dankwahjoseph92

Hello and welcome !

If you are looking for a job, I would suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Croatia section.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Monica from Kenya currently in Qatar I would like to work and live in Croatia...a nursing assistant by profession

@Monica Onoka

Hello and welcome Monica !

I believe that you will need to know Croatian since working as a nurse will imply that you'll have to converse with locals.

Even the Nursing council website is in Croatian : https://www.hkms.hr/

Regards

Bhavna