New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Denmark forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Afternoon thanks for letting me join this forum. I am Danish but I have lived 30 years in England so now I want to move back it feels like I am having to learn everything again.

My plan is to stop working and live on my savings and later pensions in Denmark. My partner has English passport but also just got her Irish passport. We have a 3 year plan so no rush but there is just so much to consider and the websites with Danish advice is not that clear even if I obviously speak and write the in Danish perfectly.

I am trying to take things step by step but eventually I would love to move over and live on Fyn near my sister. Main reason for moving back home is definitely to be near family. I am looking forward to reading up on this forum and hopefully move our plans forward.

@tinaneessen

Hello and welcome on board !

Glad you joined in !

Feel free to start a new thread on the Denmark forum whilst posting questions you might have so that members can guide you will precise infos.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi, I'm Ellina from Australia.

I have a 1 year working holiday visa to Denmark starting July. Wanting to experience the culture, learn Danish and find a warehousing job.

Looking forward to getting some ideas from this forum!

@ellinnaa

Hello and welcome Ellina !

Where will you be located ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi @Bhavna, Aiming for Copenhagen :)

I am Yahaya from Nigeria. I hope to live in Aalborg.