New members of the Estonia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Estonia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Estonia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien My name is Ikechukwu Constance.

I am a Nigeria and I live in Nigeria.

I have 2 years diploma in catering and hotel management with 8 years experience in kitchen helper and cook.

I went a job in Estonia.

Thanks

@ikechukwuchikodi4

hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Estonia section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

I am Ambe Collins Ngwa from Cameroon

I am a certified teacher

I am Mathew Bijichala Njibichei from Ghana and a professional and certified teacher since 2008. I need guidance and assistance to relocate to Estonia. Those of you there, anyone to guide me?

Good evening.

@ntefune16

Hello, the Living in Estonia guide for expats is here to assist you. Please read the different articles, in particular those on work and visas.

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/estonia/

All the best

Bhavna

hi ,am emmanuel abana from ghana

am a photographer and i also 5yrs  work experiance in a resturants as receptionist.

would love to work in Estonia in agriculture sector or in a  resturants

@eaphotography500

Hello and welcome on board !

Please refer to the Jobs in Estonia section by creating your CV.

All the best

Bhavna

@eaphotography500

Hi ,

Agriculture doesn t seem to me a good option :

It is not an agriculture country ,  small properties handled usually by families.

Hard to adapt in rural areas as a foreigner

@Julien

Hi,

Nice to meet you, I am not Bangladeshi citizens, But I am from Saudi Arabia,I work in a company here,  I have 8 years working experience in hotel. Now if you help me I want to use my experience, I am looking for a job in a good hotel in Stonia.If find any job please help me, thanks sir

I am from Bangladesh

Hello everyone,

Please note that job seekers should refer to the Jobs in Estonia section of the website to create their CV. We are not a recruitment agency and can not help you in obtaining a job.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria I am a professional truck driver for more than ten years experience.

I am looking for truck driving job.

@justmailsunday

hello and welcome !

Please refer to the Jobs in Estonia section by creating your CV.

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks dear

hello again estonia! julien, bhavna.

i ended up writing a lot about myself here aleady: http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1063891

and on my profile and site...

the tl;dr; version: love as an act to do my best to evolve and consider everyone! ❤️

Hello, I would want to seek advice from all of you. I have an Estonia Tourist visa in process through the Belgian consulate in my native country (Nigeria). I've read several stories on here about people's experiences with the long wait and their visa applications being forwarded to the foreigners office, as it is currently happening to me(25days today of Application submission). But my query is; my intended date of arrival in the EU area is in 7 days, but I just received the email of Application transfer to Foreigners Office, which I am sure will take more than a week for their Decision, but the difficulty here is;

My intended date of arrival to the EU territory is in 7days, but I just received the email of Application transfer to Foreigners Office, which I am sure will take more than a week for their decision, but the problem here is that I have paid hotel reservations and sightseeing tickets for the intended date, which should start in 7days time, and I have a grace period to cancel and refund if my travel date changes, but I will not be able for refund again from the first day of the intended arrival. SHOULD I CANCEL THE ITINERARY? Will it have no effect on my decision?

Please What Step should i take ? I will so much appreciate your advice and respond, Thanks in advance