Looking for work/opportunities in CDMX for 20 year old students

Hello everyone,

I am a 20 year old Mexican American woman earning my degree online. My friend is also Mexican American earning her degree online. We both have family in Mexico, even some in CDMX, but they do not know of any opportunities for work as my Spanish is not great, though I am actively working on it, but hers is almost fluent.

I major in Sociology and Cultural Studies, with lots of work experience in the digital sphere for newspapers, transcribing, social media, and social justice non-profit volunteering. I also have a surplus of customer service experience, restaurants and retail as well as bottle girl and host work.

She majors in Administration of Justice but has lots of experience in the food industry and customer service. Baking, serving, cashier, retail and restaurants she's done most of it- though we aren't sure how she'd get a job like this as she doesn't have her Mexican Citizenship- she could, but never did the process. Her favorite has been running booths at farmers markets- and helping organize those.

We mainly wanted to see if anyone knew of any opportunities maybe at farmers markets or flea markets- something local for her, or any inside knowledge on finding a job at an international company?

We are not so much looking for visas through a job- but it could be a plus. Mainly just looking for a form of income. Any advice would be appreciated- our families suggested asking here as we both don't have our citizenship so they aren't sure of how to help.

@marissa24788

Hello and welcome !

Have you received any feedback, maybe in private ?

We have several articles on jobs, I suggest that you read them. Some contain links to recruitment websites : Work in Mexico City

All the best

Bhavna