UK mobile network with roaming for Mauritius

Does anyone know which UK mobile networks provide roaming service for Mauritius?

If you are going to be there for less than 30 days, a tourist sim is good value. All your apps, including WhatsApp, will run well. 200 GB data is included.

EE / T-Mobile does. Other major mobile operators should do to.

This link from a popluar UK money saving/finance website may also assist.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually I need the UK SIM to activate a UK Tiktok account (it checks the SIM in the phone to decide on the account location). On the EE / T-Mobile link is has a long list of countries but Mauritius is not one of them, same for the other operators I've looked at too. Has anyone actually come from the UK and used a UK mobile number for roaming in Mauritius and if so which provider was it please?

Thanks for the feedback. Actually I need the UK SIM to activate a UK Tiktok account (it checks the SIM in the phone to decide on the account location). On the EE / T-Mobile link is has a long list of countries but Mauritius is not one of them, same for the other operators I've looked at too. Has anyone actually come from the UK and used a UK mobile number for roaming in Mauritius and if so which provider was it please?

I have always used EE / T-Mobile roaming while in Mauritius. This link here currently on the EE UK website gives info' specific to Mauritius.

Great, thanks for your help Raj, I've ordered an EE SIM

Great, thanks for your help Raj, I've ordered an EE SIM

-@andrew9799

Excellent, hope all goes well.