Getting a Turkish driving license

Hi all,

I am new in the forum. Kindly what are the requirements that I need to get a Turkish driving license?

Do you have already a driving license (I just changed it from my Hungarian license (I am Dutch having lived in UK, Luxembourg and Hungary (my latest license). No real problem, a few pictures, a copy of a certification of education. No problem and incredibly cheap.

Many providers (and I would say your real estate agent) should be able to help.

@cdw057 But you have to do it within 6 months (as I understand) of getting your Ikamet

Thanks a lot cdw for the prompt reply, it so helpful. I am in Antalya, do you recommend any driving licence school to join? You are right, as I was informed as you said that I cannot use mine after 6 months

@ema99 I do not live in Antalya and having experience with driving schools es I just changed me driving license into a Turkish one.

I am sure that there are loads of providers in Antalya who can help you without too much hassle. Just a shame you did not change yours. Do you have a real estate agent who can help you, going directly to a driving school is not something I would recommend.