CBI Turkey for dual national

I am a dual Iranian/British citizen who works and lives in Saudi Arabia. My wife is Iranian and lives in Iran. I would like to apply for the Turkish CBI program. Do I need to deposit the money under my Iranian documents or British documents to a Turkish bank account? Also, should I obtain the police record from Iran, the UK, or Saudi Arabia?

@dmorady Based on your chosen route, you can apply for the $400,000 real estate option or the $500,000 cash option for citizenship by investment. Your preference will determine which passport you should use for the application process. Please note that you cannot enter Turkey on a British passport or apply for CBI under an Iranian passport. May I know if you plan to apply for this in your home country or abroad? You can start the process abroad but must come to Turkey to apply for a short-term residence permit Class J and do fingerprints locally. Once the interview is complete for Class J, the rest is completed, either abroad or while you wait in Turkiye. The entire process takes about 2-6 months.