Telephone translator service

does anyone know of a telephone translator service please?

i broke down on thursday. keft in the situation i had no choice but to trust starngers to get my van to the garage. i know what garage they said it wemnt too in svishtov. i havent heard anything since thursday evening when the van went off.

im needing to know if my van is there or the guys i had no choice but to trust have stolen my van.

i need to find someone i can pay to call the garage for me (ive googled and have the number) to find out if they have my van. if they do whats wrong with it and the cost. oh, and when its going to be ready

@Suzi Masterson

Have you tried phoning the Garage to see if anyone speaks English on the off chance?

@SimCityAT bulgaria direct called me . they have been boyond amazing and called the garage (i couldnt find a number). the garage has my van. it will be ready on friday.

theyve even arranged a taxi for me to go to svishtov to buy some food. im so greatful to them

@SimCityAT bulgaria direct called me . they have been boyond amazing and called the garage (i couldnt find a number). the garage has my van. it will be ready on friday.
theyve even arranged a taxi for me to go to svishtov to buy some food. im so greatful to them

-@Suzi Masterson

Awesome 👍

They are so good! I've really appreciated Danislava's help.