Place to stay during my stay in Bangkok

I'm coming to Bangkok Thailand to Bumrungrad International Hospital for treatment on my hands and looking for a place to stay for a month in June

Try a search for a guesthouse or hotel nearby or ask at the hospital.

You may be able to negotiate the rate as you wish to stay for a month.

Try for a serviced apartment too.

I'm coming to Bangkok Thailand to Bumrungrad International Hospital for treatment on my hands and looking for a place to stay for a month in June         -@allanju

Hello allanju. You've been a member for quite a while now. Thank you for your first post!

I can highly recommend "Alt Hotel Nana by UHG" (Link), 222 Sukhumvit Soi 4. I stayed there a couple of years back for 10 weeks. I visited Bumrungrad International Hospital from the hotel on a regular basis, visiting a friend who was a patient there.

Great buffet breakfast, friendly staff, and they're open to giving a deal for long-term 1 month stays. Also, it's just far enough away from Sukhumvit that there's no noise from revellers to deal with, yet close enough that if the hankering hits you....

If you do decide to stay there, ask them not to book you into a room on the roadway side of their 2nd bldg if traffic noise bothers you (i.e. tires on asphalt, not horns). They have two properties adjacent to one another.

Good that it's your hands needing treatment, and not your feet, as the hotel is only ~20 minute stroll from the hospital. (Link)

Thank you for the advice I'm looking forward to returning to Thailand.  my last departure was very sad saying goodbye to my Thai friends but I had to be back at work in California.  Retired now and living on my pension and have been on bali since the end of COVID 2.5  years. Bali has gotten over populated with tourists and very crowded these days. I'm now living in Bekasi Indonesia   with my best friend