Moving to Ghana and looking for a flatshare

Hi,

Since I'm a new member I'll introduce myself quickly : my name is Hugues, I'm French and I lived in Paris, Bombay and London. I recently graduated and I am moving to Accra on the 1st of October to work in private sector development for a year.

I would love to share a flat in the city (around Osu/Cantonments/city centre particularly), with students and/or young professionals.

I would appreciate it a lot if you could direct me to people you know are looking for a flatmate or looking for a flat to share. Any hints are of course welcome :)

Cheers,
Hugues

Hi Hugues and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for this intro.;)

For the accommodation, I invite you to post an advert in Accra classifieds > flat share section.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Bonjour, comment se passe votre séjour au Ghana.  J'y ai déjà été 2 fois.  J'aimerais y retourner.  Pensez-vous qu'il y ait des possibilités, Thierry

Hi Thierry!

Can you please post in English in this Anglophone Forum and maybe start a new discussion for more effective networking.

Thanks

Francesca

Hi,

Since I'm a new member I'll introduce myself quickly : my name is Emma, I'm French and I lived in Paris, Stockholm, Johannesburg and London. I recently graduated and I am moving to Accra on the 1st of September to work in private sector foreign languages for a year.

I would love to share a flat in the city (around Osu/Cantonments/city centre particularly), with students and/or young professionals.

I would appreciate it a lot if you could direct me to people you know are looking for a flatmate or looking for a flat to share. Any hints are of course welcome

Cheers,
Emma.

Hello Emma and welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post an advert in the housing in Accra section.

All the best
Christine

Hi,

I did so yesterday, but just want to put all the chances on my side.

But thanks for your advice.

Emma.