Looking for a meetup with English speakers in Shanghai

Hello, I'm a 25-year-old male living in Putuo District. I've recently been back to China after 2-year study in Australia. I desire to brush up my English and in return, I'll help you with anything you'd like to know in this city.
Please feel free to contact me by emailing to silens01@me.com:)

Have you taken a look at this thread > First shanghai Expat.com get together? This may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,
I would like to meet you sometimes so you can practice English and in the meanwhile you can maybe show me around in Shanghai. Let me know if you're interested; kirstenvandenboer@hotmail.com 13482728617 skype: kirsten.vandenboer

Hi there

I am fromI India and speak English. I am learning mandarin now. I am in Shanghai since sep this year. May be we can help each other. Do let me know if you want to meet sometime.

Swati

hello my name is kenai jim.. I am visiting china janurary 2012 until july 2012.  I will be in changsha. I have some friends there.  If possible I would like to meet you.  I have so many questions.  I will have a year visa but must go out of country ever 60 days to get visa stamped.  china allows 60 visits only.  I will not be working.. do you know any way i would not have to leave ever 60 days?? that would be very helpful.. My friend Shao and I will be traveling.  thanks.. Hope all is good for you..