Finding work in CT

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well!

I am thinking of moving out to SA early next year to join my girlfriend out there. Although I studied environmental management for my degree, all my post graduate experience has evolved around marketing/sales.

Is it true that I will only be offered a job if a South African cant fulfil the role? 

I was considering the life long visa, although a marriage visa may be an option. Any help would be great.

Cheers

Giovanni

The Market is pretty open when it comes to employment I would suggest sending your resume to the various employment agencies in South Africa such Kelly personnel we are leaving South Africa for Canada in the near future good luck!!!!

If your girlfriend is South African, you don't need to marry her to get a visa, you can apply for a life partner permit which is much easier.

It will be quite difficult for you to get a job without a visa.

Hi there, yeah she is I was going to go down the lifelong visa route just wondered what my chances of getting a job were after I have the visa, as I read they will only give foreigners work once it has been advertised to South Africans first, not sure if that is the case.

Gio x

Hi.

You have the same rights when you are married as when you are in a registered partnership, the LLP, Life Partner Permit.

I send you a PM:-)

Regards Sarah