Coffee :)

Hi ladies,

Anyone interested in getting a cup of coffee and maybe exchange some words in danish ;)

I am quite open and I enjoy meeting new people, so drop me a line if you would be interested in grabbing a drink together. The more the merrier :D

(PS : I am located in Copenhagen)

jessie

only ladies allowed? (;

i'd be up for a cup. i also live in cph.

Lolx :) Cool would you like to meet for coffee one of these days?

:D

sure thing. let me know when. probably not during the daytime on weekdays, though. ^^;

Hey Guys, count me in, but as far as there will be no conversation in danish whatsoever since I'm severely allergic to this particular language...

haha... no problem, neptunium. i have to speak enough danish at work, i prefer to speak english in my free time. ^^

Hej minakim and Neptunium :)

Sounds great! Shall we set a date? :)

Have a great week ahead!

actually i've somehow gotten the day off this thursday. how about around noon?

Thursday is good for me! :)) Noon at nørreport station?

ack, sorry. i really dropped the ball there. howsabout saturday at noon? ever been to estate coffee in vesterbro? best in town. (:

perhaps someone is up for second round ?

I could be ready for a second round!! I am very new in Danemark so I canŽt speak danish!! But really need to see new people!!
Estelle

i am up for a second round. how about friday or saturday at 2ish? ^^

I might be able to meet on friday for round 2 :)

just can't this weekend.

howzabout drinks after work on friday? say 4pm?

Fine with me

is there any spot in the city you guys prefer? i like nørrebro, but i guess if i didn't then i wouldn't live here. :P

well looks like only we two? and I have a dinner at 6.

4 pm might just work for me ;) Otherwise, we could do another day when more can join ;D

vincent, does that mean you would like to meet earlier?

jessie, even if it is just you and me tomorrow that will be ok. we can meet and make another date for a big group. ^^

how about cafe tjili pop in nørrebro? it is pretty cozy. PM me if you are coming and i'll give you my number if you don't have it already.

I just checked Tjili pop's website out - sounds cool. Is it on Rantzausgade 28? Let me know what time and I'll be there tomorrow :D

of course you guys are free to meet at 4 but i may show up a bit late at 4:30.. my husband and i may be getting a cat today. (:

I think i will leave this hyggligt meeting to your two ladies. I will join next time :) have fun

I will be in Copenhagen at the end of September, so I'd love to get at cup of coffee with some funny and intresting company :)

That's me out then :(