Looking for job position in shenzhen

Hello Dear,

I am based in Shenzhen-China, looking for an available job position.
I have over 5 years working experience and speak Kurdish, Turkish, English, and Mandarin.

As your company is growing, you need to recruit somebody who is highly motivated, a negotiation leader and keen on implementing good process to insure efficient and safe supply from China. My profile could interest you!

After having worked 5 years in the International Trade Department of a Turkish trade company located in Istanbul, I won scholarship offered by Chinese government based on the solid accumulations of research experiences of Cultural Philosophy of Asia.

I have been working at Vanceinfo and Neusoft on Embedded Software Division testing engineer and also working with many Chinese and Turkish companies as a advisor of the setting up their sourcing strategy and the design of reporting on electronics market. 

I have a keen skill on a negotiation and communication in general, I speak Kurdish and Turkish (native), English (fluent), Mandarin Chinese (fluent).

I am looking for new opportunities. My main portfolio are, Electronic Products as (Tablet pc, MP3-4 player, USB Flash Drives, Portable Hard Drives, GPS,E-book Reader,Digital Video, Mobile Phone, HDD media player, Car MP3

I am used to Export process (FOB, FCA, CIF and DDP are my main Inco terms) and custom clearances in Middle East and Europe. Keen on quality and safety, I am familiar with the main certifications to be done in my business scope.

Here on attachment, provide my resume, if possible, we could meet to exchange more on interview.

Best regards,

Seref Yigit/ Song Le

Hi serefyigit,

Nice to know you! I'm a Chinese working in the Philippines right now. Honestly, your profile is very impressive! I believe that you will get a great job in shenzhen very soon.:D I also believe that your future plan is to be your own boss:D Good luck to you and look forward to hearing from your good news!

I stayed and worked in India and nearby countries for 3 years..
expat experience is good.