Musicians?

I posted a classified here too, but thought I'd toss this in the forums.  Any musicians out there?  I don't have any 'goals' with this post - just interested to meet like-minded people.  Looking to talk about experiences here, find out what other musicians are up to, possibly jam or collaborate on something, who knows?  I'm headed into the studio in a week to start a new album, and hope to start playing out 'locally' soon.

Hello JustAge.

Hope other members will soon respond.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! My name is Anya Anastasia, I am an Australian girl here to perform in the Fringe Festival Praha. I will be for a while singing and exploring.

I have a voice, and I play piano and ukulele. My show is a solo theatrical cabaret show! You should come and see it and stick around after. I am looking to meet lots of people while I am here. I am considering not returning to Australia!

What instruments do you play?
I will play every night from the 1st to the 9th of June at Malostranska Beseda.

x
Anya

Hi Anya!  Super stuff, I checked you out on ReverbNation and love what you're doing, and Fringe Festival should get you some great exposure.  I didn't see you on the main lineup, what time are you performing?  I'll be near Prague on the 8th and 9th (in the middle of recording an album and have a great studio to recommend if you're looking - inexpensive, and great guys running the place) so maybe I'll try to drop by but let me know a time if possible.

I'm a classicaly trained pianist, but also play bass, drums and sing/rap (and I pretend to play guitar...)   :)

Have a blast at Fringe!!

Wait, I found you - you're the upside down girl!  Cool, I'll try to make it and say hi.  Welcome to my favorite city on the planet (so far)  I absolutely LOVE Praha.

Cool! Where can I hear your stuff? Perhaps I am jumping the gun because you are in the process of recording...
On the 8th and 9th my show starts at 8.45 and runs for an hour.
Prague is an awesome city. And it is so great that it is now possible to busk in the streets! Yay!