Looking for British expat living in Hammamet

Dear people living in Hammamet,
I'm an Algerian woman living in Algeria and I used to visit Hammamet several times for vacation. During my trips, I knew a person, a man, who became a very good friend of mine.
Of course, we maintained a good and frequesnt contact by phone, but after moving to a new house, my telephone number was no more available ! When I went back to Hammamet last time (2010), i discovered that my friend has moved from his previous house, after asking people living in his previous neighbourhood, they told me that he was still living in Hammamet, but after searching several days his new house, I couldn't find it.

I hope the British expqts or other inhabitants of Hammamet can help me to find my friend, because I really want to see him again !

My friend is about 78 years old, his name is: ROGER GEOFFREY BLOUNT. He was living (for several years) in Hammamet near by the train station - He left this house in 2010-. He is tall,slim, Blond hair, blue eyes, some tatoos.Roger is very elegant man, he often wears white colour elegant clothes and gold jewels.

He used also to often have some drinks in Hammamet Residence Hotel Bar (Downtown).

I plan to visit Tunisia very soon, so please help me to find a friend that I really miss.

Thank you in advance for your kind help and support.

Best regards

Hello Bilo_Algiers and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in the Looking for section of Hammamet classifieds? It may be helpful.

Hope that you'll find your friend soon.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Harmony,
Thank you for answer and advise, I'll do it right now !
Regards