Still fairly new to Frankfurt

Hi everyone! I just moved to Frankfurt with my husband 3 weeks ago for his job. I'm originally from Singapore but we lived in Oxford (husband's hometown) for 2 years before moving to Frankfurt. I speak English and Mandarin (some Japanese too when I've got the confidence). It would be great if I could make friends in Germany since the day is spent either studying bits and pieces of German and blogging (which is about Frankfurt by the way, and very enjoyable thus far).

I'm hoping to find an English speaking job at some point (since my German is hopeless right now) but in the meantime, I would love to meet up with people and make some friends.

Welcome to Expat.com Craftymemories!;)

Harmonie.

Hi there!

Great blog and photos. :) I love photography as well. :)

hey i am firuz living in frankurt sachsenhausen since 2005
contact me for a meet up nice to meet my country people

Hi  firuz,

Welcome on board!

This is a very old topic. I invite you to start a new topic on the Franckfurt forum for more responses. ;)

Thank you

Welcome to Frankfurt!

You should try attending one of the internations newcomers events. This happens every month and you'll meet loads of people in a similar position.

Good luck with the German!

Just seen how old the OP was... nevermind!

Hello screen4 UK

Welcome to Expat.com.

This is an old thread dating from the year 2012. For any job offers, please post an ad in the Jobs in Frankfurt section.

Thank you

Shaazia
Expat.com Team