New girl next door

Welcome Dear...we share the same interest :) i mean that we like to know new peoples,,anyway once again,Most welcome :)

Ahlan wa Sahlan!!!

I lovse sax but I can't play it!

Thank you Kate and thats a really beautiful cat! Seems we have a lot more in common, i have a cute brown cat too called Kisha, and my first name happens to be Kate :-)

Hi Primadonna, maybe i could teach you someday! Insha'Allah :-)

It will be my pleasure :top:

Hello,
I want a cat too, only a little bigger... a cheetah...

In Amman for a month vacation, hope to see all / some of you!

PS: "Jambo!" from my friends back in Kenya :-)

Hey Girll....
you are in Amman now ?? why dont we hang out sometime soon ?

call me :)

Hi Kate

That would be great! Curious to know where cats hang out in jordan :-)) Will send you my number

Karibu/Karibuni :)

welcome , wish you enjoy your stay in Amman , if you required any help never hesitate :)

Thanks and I'm enjoying my vacation already! Everyone i've met has a big heart and smile :)I've also learnt to shelve my boyfriend's map of Amman....it might as well be written in Greek as taxi drivers dont seem to have a clue whats in it! :D

I don't think most taxi drivers can read map , but if you tell him the place name ; that would be better for him to recognize .
which place's you been to in Amman ??

Thanks LordM. I figured as much, but they are all so friendly and helpful :-) So far ive been to the  Citadel, Automobile Museum, Jordanian Fine Art Galery, King Abdullah Mosque and a few of the restaurants and pubs. Outside Amman, I've been to the Dead sea and Madaba. Next will be the Roman Theater and the Nymphaeum before venturing further out into Petra :-)

ahh.. the Museum and the King Abdullah Mosque are just a stone a way from my place...  :P

that's good to know , I like Roman Theater and the Nymphaeum , the down town aria in general , if you want a friend guide just ask :)

hi how are you and  how you doing   i'm  in petra if  you come  there let me know 00962795537109
nawaf

I think if you got a high degree in your specialization "Human Resources" with some other good courses u can get that work u r seeking ' but really not across the whole middle east, even arabian countries at the beginning. i think the best places to get a job in are the gulf Arabian countries like Emirates,Qatar and Saudi Arabia .just getting a job in these countries could be an amazing chance to travel around the world by your business ! hhhh ! Good Luck Nemo ! Jordan is waiting for you ^_^ anyway you will be so welcomed in my country :)