How to check my work permit is fake or not?

i had been approached by an agency to provide me a job in mauritius. and i accepted it as there was nothing to loss. now as he has gone with the process and got my work permit and sent it to me. i just want to know weather there is any way to check the work permit is true and official or a fake one to make cash from me.

Plz help!
Thank you
Tariq

No agency delivers work permits outside of the passport and immigration office, a governmental body, in Mauritius. Work permits are free.

As I understand it you have to be in side the country to obtain a work permit or a residental permit. I am currently going through the process.

You can have your employer make the necessary before, about the job contract and salary etc but then you must be physically present in the country of course.

As per the new law, Indian and few other nationals need some additionl medical examintaions and test to be done before they get thier work permit.

Let's be precise in whatever advice we are giving to people, mostly those who are in doubt and anxious.  For work permit, you NEED NOT be present in Mauritius.  Only for OCCUPATION PERMIT that your presence is needed.  Again I come to the point (blunt maybe, but certainly true):  if you do not master a technical topic, please do not venture out to give advice. 

It may seriously jeopardize people's project and bring a blow to their morale.

WORK PERMITS ARE NOT FREE AND NEITHER OCCUPATION PERMIT.  There are application fees, bank guarantees and other deposits to be paid.

Terence.  Could you please tell me which law you are referring to as 'New Law'.  There might be some confusions running around and it will help me find precise and accurate information to readers.

Thanks!

Tariq, a simple way to check your work permit is to send a scan copy to the Ministry of Labour.  they will check the reference and inform you accordingly.  If it is an Occupwtion permit, do the same but with the Board of Investment.

What is the difference between an "occupation" and a "work" permit?
sorry for being new and ignorant in Mauritius.

[moderated: off topic.]

I need to check my work permit from online

Ah is there any website where in you can check if it is real or not

You can't check this online. You need to contact the authorities and give hem the reference number.

occupation permit : for those earning more than Rs45000 a month. Rs30000 if in IT sector.

work permit: salary of less than Rs45000 a month.

How to check my Mauritius work visa genuine

stormhawk7137 wrote:

i had been approached by an agency to provide me a job in mauritius. and i accepted it as there was nothing to loss. now as he has gone with the process and got my work permit and sent it to me. i just want to know weather there is any way to check the work permit is true and official or a fake one to make cash from me.

Plz help!
Thank you
Tariq

I Brother work permit no 2020/69556
Like to know the originally , pls help as

how to check mauritias visa fake or not

Dear sir,
              Kindly informe me that visa no 2021/70645 Dharmendra prasad mali is real or fake.
Thank

Pls held you ?      Original 31474.                                      CERT NO 2022/K3203 ?

Hello everyone,

Please contact the Ministry of Labour to enquire about your work permit : https://workpermit.mu/eworkpermit_wkp/w … contact_us

Regards,
Anoushka

@bcgagan55

I want check my visa plz check my visa

HOW CAN MY VISA FAKE OR TRUE

Hello Tariq3643,

Contact immigration services, do you have their contact details ?

P.S you are most welcome to write in normal letters.

Regards

Bhavna

Please contact the passport and immigration office

Inbox if you need detail

Also did he inform you what job you will be doing and any work contract?

Can you check my work permit real or fake

Wp no***

Rcpt no-***

Original no-**

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please send your details to the Ministry of Labour
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@btapas72

a simple way to check your work permit is to send a scan copy to the Ministry of Labour. they will check the reference and inform you accordingly.

See post #20 for all the details

@HarjinderMann

Please can you put me through

@ajmald

Please can you put me through

@ajmald

Please can you assist me on the subject matter