New here

Hi all!

I'm an American and have been living in Germany for over 10 years, in Hamburg only a year and finding it a difficult city to get used to.  Looking for friends who understand.

chat over coffee?

go to the movies?

just let me know,

Mary Ann

Hi annie74, if you like we can meet up, I am always available from 3 on. my email is visible in the profile. so just pm me. I live in the city centre and work in wandsbek so I am flexible.
bye for now,
tanja

Hi Mary Ann,

Chat over coffee sounds good. Text me. Living in Hamburg for a year now (am German) but understanding what you mean ;)
I am available from 6 pm onwards during the week or otherwise anytime on the weekends.

Cheers, Verena

Hi,

I am since this February in Hamburg, I am Turkish , even though Turkish people would not feel alone anywhere, I do need company... I would like to join you for the coffee.

See you,

yasemin

Hi guys! I'm also new to Hamburg, came here from the U.S to be with my boyfriend. I am loving the time spent with him but am really wanting to get out and meet people.

Send me a message if anyone would like to grab a drink or something!

~Courtney

Hi!

I see that you're no longer new here to Hamburg but I'm in the same boat as you were last year when you wrote your post. I've been here for about 5 months (moved here to be with my boyfriend) and I am loving it but I am really wanting to meet other people and to explore the city a little.

Let me know if you would be interested in meeting for a coffee sometime! Would love it

Courtney

Hey guys! I have been in hamburg since last september, I love this city, but sometimes it is hard to meet people! I live in Ottensen, near Bahrenfeld. Hit me up if you would ever be interested in meeting up for a beer or anything!