(Quasi) New to Oslo, want to make friends :-)

Hiya guys,

I've been in Oslo for the past month and a half now, quite new to the place and willing to make friends. Who's up to meet a sociable 31 years old italian? :-)

hi Fabio..
Welcome aboard !! Hope your enjoying the Norwegian winters?
about me - my profile says it all.
Feel free to mail me back if you need any more info.

-vin.

Hey Vingori, sent you a private message. Thanks for your reply!

Anyone else wants to join? :)

hi hi!welcome to Oslo Fabio!what would one be joining?

The discussion! Any meetup planned anytime soon?

Hi Fabio

Welcome to Oslo! I've been back here for about 4.5 months.. I lived here before from 2005-2007. How are you enjoying it so far? Is the cold killing you off yet??

K

Hey K,

Life is going alright, the cold is quite bearable although I'm looking forward to spring and summer. :P Can't wait for the snow to melt and the grass in the parks to appear again. Love summer in Oslo and Norway in general, been here in June and July last year and it was amazing.

What are you up to in Norway?

well, as my proposal of a meet-up a couple of weeks ago failed :( I'll let someone else post the next...

What about tomorrow? After 18, any place downtown is ok with me.

Friday is better for me - 17:30 or 18 at Sir Winston's?

Hey!
I'd be up for a beer or two if you guys are still up for it.
Just a thought - How does saturday suit of you? Am kind of busy on Friday..

Let me know.

Cheers!
Leigh

yeah a beer or 2 sounds good. what about 8:30 or 9 sat? K - you in?

Yup, sounds good!

Fabio - I moved back to be with my boyfriend... It's a long story ;) Now, I'm just looking for some kind of work where it's ok to rely on my english rather than my very poor norwegian. I agree that summer is the best time here.. I can't wait for the snow to disappear!!

Ok about Sat for me. You guys decide time and place. :-)

Sir Winston's Sat night works for me!

So we're on for Saturday at 20.30 - 21.00 at Winstons.

Nice one. See you there!

brill - at the back, near the bar perhaps...if possible!

cba231@live.com i live in tonsberg and i make evry 2

Really nice to meet with you all on Saturday! Thanks for a nice night :)

I actually had quite a bad head in the morning.. Can't seem to drink like I used to!

I second MrLeigh. :-) Sorry for having had to go away early, but I was missing a few hours of sleep. ;-)

Let's repeat the experience?

Yeah, was really nice to chill out with some good company. Off skiing for a week from Sat but will be up for a repeat when I get back! We could go sledging!!!

Hello everyone!

Im new in oslo, living here with my swedish girlfriend, but reeeally missing out some pints with english people,!
just tell me if u want to meet up and drink :)

I had a great time as well, and would definitely love to do it again! That way you can "train" more Leigh ;)

Sledging sounds like a great idea! Maybe followed by a few pints? Or vice versa.

Goodzee - You'll have to come along next time mate. Lets sort something out.

Cheers:)

Mr Leigh: Thanks mate, when u thinking of getting drunk next time ? :P he he..
Im craving for some english language :)

Haha.. I think I'll need my pints before facing another deadly sledging trip ;)

Welcome to Oslo goodzee!

ŽKB, Thank u very much! :)

sounds like all Leigh would need is a Bailey's chocolate before sledging! :) BTW: I will not be impressed if you go before I get back from my hols :(

Yeah that does sound about right actually! I've turned into a proper light weight since leaving the UK. Well I'm happy to wait til you get back whiskaz! Let us know when you're ready to go. It is pretty mental up there by the way. need to get there early to guarantee a sledge (The rentals ones are much better and faster the ones in the shops) Looking forward to try it again!! :)

Cheers Leigh - lookin forward to it. Do like an extreme adventure or two! Camp up there, get some Bailey's chocolates down us and be first in line for the rentals I say :)

Hey John,

Welcome to Oslo! Hope you are enjoying your time here so far... It would be great to do another group meet up and go for a drink sometime!

Maybe a post work drink next week sometime?

yep, next week is better for me too

preferred evening anyone? mon and wed not too good for me. maybe thurs post work?

Scotsman it is. See you tonight!

8:30 for those keen to join!

Yo guys, I'm back! Been on a trip to Taipei, then back to Italy and now I'm in Oslo again. Any meetings any time soon? Weather is getting warmer and nicer every passing day, some outdoor activities would also be cool. :-)

Hey Fabio - welcome back! U got any suggestions for something to do this weekend?

Welcome back Fabio! Sounds like a great trip :) We should all meet up again soon so you can tell us all about it. Hopefully the weather will continue to get warmer and then something outdoors would be great ( now that sledging season has passed.. wheew ;)

Kaylee

Welcome to Oslo Sunshine girl! Hope you're enjoying it here so far.
I'm sure there will be some drinks happening quite soon in town. Anyone else like to join?