Interviews: expats in South Korea

Hi all,

We are setting up a new section on the website focused on you! The “Interviews” section will indeed feature expats all over the world.

We are then looking for testimonies of people living in South Korea interested in sharing their experience.

If you would like to participate, feel free to contact me on this thread or by private message. Thank you in advance ;).

Best,

Julie

I'd be glad to participate :-)

Hi Sophie: thank you for your reply! I will get in touch with you by PM so that we can discuss more on the interview.

We are still looking for other participants: anyone willing to participate can contact me on this thread ;).

Me I'm Intrested so I participate :)

That's great! Thanks Linda.
I will send you more details by PM.

Have a nice day,

Julie

I want to participate.

Hi serjz143,

Thank you for your message.
I will get in touch with you by PM.

Anyone else interested in participating? Do not hesitate to contact me ;)

Hey, I might be interested too but would be glad if you can provide some more details on my email id i.e  "adamamit.jnu at gmail dot com"
Cheers!

my name is Grace Emmanuel,am 23 years old.i will like to participate

Hi Grace,

Thank you for your interest.
For the moment, the interviews only focus on expats, already living in South Korea. Feel free to contact me once you settle in the country.

Best,
Julie

thanks Julie will but i don't know were to start from,i want to study and work but i don't know were to start from.

hi how are you i hope you will be wel and fresh i am indian current job in guest house manager many korean and europe people stay in my guest house i love korea and korean people some korean and indian food but i am all in one i am alone work my place clean iron wash manage i dont mind i am hard worker if you like my job please send me mail my e-mail  laxmilal75@gmail.com  thanks see you

[Moderated: off topic]