Cheap western supermarket

Hi Everybody,
I have a week-end house in Hong Kong near the border. Do you know if there is a supermarket with good western food for cheap ( in Shenzhen ). I know Ole' in Nanshan. Is there any other supermarket ?
Would you suggest me carrefour ? Walmart ?
Thanks in advance,

There are plenty of supermarkets in Hong Kong.  Why cross the border?

It is actually easier for me to go to Shenzhen. My house is near Lok Ma Chau checkpoint.

Is that near Tit Hang?

No far from Tit Hang. Anyway, it is near the border. Are you living in Shenzhen ? If yes, would you suggest me carrefour or walmart ?

I am a frequent traveler to HongKong, and i actually shop in Hongkong for groceries and other food.. Ole is very expensive.. Wallmart , Carrefour's food is questionable to be honest. I always see chinese shopping In hongkong as well, and carrying massive bags back to Shenzhen.

You can try Jusco, or Metro. Not cheap as well though ..

my husband and i we got to metro or meten and next to it also is B & Q. Its is located at bao'an north crossing (bao'oan bei lu- nigang lu). just take any of these buses M207 M224 M240 M358 M364 M370 356 373 374 375 381 398 and B840.

they got lots of imported products there.

this is there website: www.metro.cn or if you want to order them them online you can go to http://www.jinkou.info/en/ 

good luck!

Walmart blows.  Carrefour is like Chinese Target.  I wouldn't go to either as long as there is CitySuper.