Singles in Qatar......????

Hi there   let us see what activities or fun activities
social sports meeting is possible to do in qatar...

Please participate as intresest or as an invitation join..

Life is Sharing and Fun to explore....

Bill  (Doha ,Qatar)

nabbbbb@yahoo.com

Hi Bill,

How are you ? Hope things are fine with you. One of the activities that I can think off is bowling. Any plan in the near future ? If you have shout at me , please.

Eone

actually is nothing to do in doha.. only shooping .. btw is nt so nice.. but me and my friends all the time we try to enjoy lke just going to desert and make some bbr to the sea side ... u can join us if u wan some day.

Hi, im also interested in sport.
please share if I can play futsal or footbal here,
thanks

basically all is desert in qatar or sands or shopping if u r independent have car use car and have fun in desert

if no just go malling

lili estamos en doha!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi virgilio75, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum so that each member may understand?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

ok sorry!

For those who are interested in sports and couldn't find where to go! I would say that Squash is a very good sport activity and its indoor game. If you want to try you can join me for free in the Qatar Squash leagues at squashleagues.com/duffers

Thx
YH

Anybody into water sports? New here and would love to join any activities especially in the water... ;)

Hold on, please .. this thread is not about sports. So let's get back to the point - there are so many singles in Doha, I'm sure ... so why do they keep silent ?

Hi zlatan! I am sure there are a lot of singles in Doha but don't you think giving out some hints on how to meet and get along with other singles is necessary? Afterall, it is the habits that keep people together. ;)

yes, right ... meeting people is very simple actually. Since I guess we're all interested mainly in meeting other sex, possession of good luck and personal charm is essential ... and of course, other side has to have the same interests....:cool: