Vietnamese community in Myanmar?

Hi all

I am wondering if there is any Vietnamese community in Yangon? I would love to know them all.

Many thanks

Yes, there is a Vietnamese community in Yangon. You can contact Mr. Nam - Chairman [Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hi Ha

I am wondering if you could give me your email so that I can contact you? I am in Yangon now. Thanks.

Not a big community but fun nonetheless. my email is anhhoaile1@gmail.com, I live in Lanmadaw township.

Is vietnamese community only for vietnamese?

[Moderated: off topic]

Hello everyone, my name is catvy, and i'm just moving to Yangon.
nice to meet you all :)

My email address is ha@btcorp.com.vn. Cell: [Moderated]. I will be back to Yangon after Feb. 20. Contact then.

Hi Catvy,

Good Day! How are you doing?
Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Soe, Myanmese.
I just return back to Myanmar from S'pore due to the work relocation.
Hope we can be a good friend.

Looking forward to be friend with you.

Regards,
Soe

Hi Soe,
It is great! Nice to know and be friends with you. Have a great day. I will contact to you

hi there,

I would like to introduce myself. My name's Trang and just moved to Yangon for 2 months, now is living near Thuwunar stadium. would like to make friend with all you guys.

Hi there,

Is this group still active?

I m a newbie to Yangon and will be here for a year. It's my glad to meet up with you all.

Regards,

Tu

:) Well come to Yangon, I am from Thailand and will go there in January 2016.
Good day
Wasantorn.

I will go to Yangon next week. Looking for the change to do something in there.
Nice to know you all.

Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you all.

hello everybody

i been reading a lot of topics on this forum and so far couldnt find a sum up one. since Im a Vietnamese also, may i know if possible these points. im planning moving to Yangon soon so really appreciate for all the helps if possible

- is there any bank, atm, Western Union that can transfer money back to VN
- how is the Internet speed over there?
- how is the housing renting prive average?
- i heard that there wont be any motobike, how do you normally transfer on daily basic

thats all for now and it would be great to know everybody

have a fab new year

Hi, i can answer u on the below

2. Internet speed: u cannot expect it as in other countries. It depends on the packages u use but not ao fast. However 3G is ok, can buy a sim card then u have it, quite fast n yes expensive.
3. Housing: super expensive, esp when u lease a house nearby downtown area, could be 1500$-2000$/ month and pay for 12 months in once
4. No motobike allowed in Yangon area. U either walk, take taxi (very common), bus (not encourage for foreigners) or own a car

I'm working in Yangon, let me know if u need any.
Duyen

Duyen_Ph wrote:

Hi, i can answer u on the below

2. Internet speed: u cannot expect it as in other countries. It depends on the packages u use but not ao fast. However 3G is ok, can buy a sim card then u have it, quite fast n yes expensive.
3. Housing: super expensive, esp when u lease a house nearby downtown area, could be 1500$-2000$/ month and pay for 12 months in once
4. No motobike allowed in Yangon area. U either walk, take taxi (very common), bus (not encourage for foreigners) or own a car

I'm working in Yangon, let me know if u need any.
Duyen

thanks so much, that is very kind of you :)

Hi all, I have been here for a while, eg. 1.5 years :) This is my first time logging into this forum. I am so happy to know that our Vietnamese community is growing. :D Have fun living in Myanmar. Nice to know you are all here :D