Pursuing studies in Berlin After having studied 2 years in university

Hello world,
   I am from Morocco and I am pretty curious about studying in Germany, rather say pursuing studies in there. It's always been a thing for me and now I think it's time to put action into it as I would ask those who have some useful pieces of information I could use for my goal.
I study computer Engineering in a local university here in Morocco. Still only first year I heard I have at least to study one more year to get some diploma then I could go abroad. Of course I'm not sure that' why I'm here. I'd be best off not to have to go from 0 again.
A part from that. Do I have to pay much money to get into those universities in there? If yes what's the probable budget?
Thank you for advance, everyone.

this is no reply to subject but a comment on the poster:
the photo of the poster 'elchayb' is very well taken with matching Colors for Internet postings.
I appreciate.
cheers

A complete degree is easier to recognise in Germany than just a few years at the Uni. Transferring credit points might be a nightmare.

As for the budget, the migration office demands that you have at least €7,000 in a fixed account in Germany before you can get a visa in your home country. After that you need to show at least €4,000 for your visa to be renewed.
The budget is very low compared to many countries, for example in NRW:
Semester fee (Miscellaneous costs plus bus & train ticket): €253
Monthly Rent (if you live in a hostel): €250- €400 can be higher or lower depending on the State and where you end up living in.
Then add to that food (€100-300 monthly); entertainment and miscellaneous cost. Most students use at least €600 a month, here is a breakdown:
http://mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/09/12/re … an-cities/