Going back for that College Degree

I wonder if anyone is going back to get their degree or thinking of doing it. Any thoughts or ideas??

People do it all the time.  What better place to learn all the corporate babble?

microinusa wrote:

I wonder if anyone is going back

Back where?

Look at the topic title.

My mom went back for her degree at age 50 and now at age 87 is still working full time as a therapist.  Me I retired and tell her every Sunday to make sure she goes to work on Monday so she can help pay for my Social Security checks :)

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

My mom went back for her degree at age 50 and now at age 87 is still working full time as a therapist.  Me I retired and tell her every Sunday to make sure she goes to work on Monday so she can help pay for my Social Security checks :)

Bob K

That's what moms are for

microinusa wrote:

I wonder if anyone is going back to get their degree or thinking of doing it. Any thoughts or ideas??

Me wonders: did you graduate from the School Of Hard Knocks?    :/

Bob K wrote:

Bob K

That's funny and horrible at the same time.

hello my name is ayoub i am from algeria i  have subscribed in usa school to study english there and i wanted to pay my application fees from algeria  they told me that according to the algerian banks law you are not allowed to transfer money all bank in algeria they only receive money and i am really confused it is a big barrier and i really need help how to pay the application fee to study english in usa i will be grateful to get a useful in formation

ayoub89 wrote:

hello my name is ayoub i am from algeria i  have subscribed in usa school to study english there and i wanted to pay my application fees from algeria  they told me that according to the algerian banks law you are not allowed to transfer money all bank in algeria they only receive money and i am really confused it is a big barrier and i really need help how to pay the application fee to study english in usa i will be grateful to get a useful in formation

can the school you are going to help you?

hi chuckle thank you so much for responding i need to pay the free application first i think to get an invitation letter to put the visa file in algeria the problems is that in algeria we are not allowed to transfer money abroad if it was possible  send them money

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Bob K wrote:

Bob K

That's funny and horrible at the same time.

It is not horrible.  Her work is very important to her.  Some of us are defined by what we do, which is her case.  I am not saying it is a good thing but is not a bad thing if it "works" for you.  She is happy doing what she does and if she were to retire she would be bored in a heart beat.

Bob K

ayoub89 wrote:

This sounds like something that has to be resolved on the Algerian end.