Piano Teacher

Dear friends,
We are moved to Guangzhou just last month. So, now I am looking for piano teacher job here in Gz. 
My resume
Education: Academy of Art – piano course (1994 2002)
Degree – piano teacher, piano soloist.
6th-years experience work with children in Academy of Art ( St-Petersburg, Russia),
5th- year experience work Music and Art school named by S.Prokhofiev (Vladivostok, Russia)
I have Russian and European piano book for education children upper 4 years old. This is play ground, focused to motor and memory skills and introduction to world-famous classic music replaces for little students.
Languages – English, Mandarin, Russian.
My mail – nchusovitina@yahoo.com
I am English and mandarin speaking . So, do not worry about language barrier.

Best regards!
Natalia

Hi Natalia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I advise you to post your job request in the Careers in music in Guangzhou section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi,
I'd like to learn how to play the piano. How much do you charge per hour and how long do you think it might take to learn the basics ? (I'd be a beginner but a good learner).
Thank you very much
I look forward to hearing from you
PGM Martin

Hello Martin ! How are you ? I'm Maryna do you still have an interest to learn piano ? Here is my phone number please contact me if yes ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ Maryna :

If you would like to give piano classes, i would advise you to post your ad in the classifieds section here : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … guangzhou/ and to select the category language classes.

Also note that this topic is quite old and that Martin posted this message back in 2019.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team