Internship in Vancouver - Help!

Hey everyone,
I'm from Germany and studying Psychology, Management and Sociology.
I'm considering to move to Vancouver to start a long internship (6-12 months) in business psychological areas in spring.
I'm thankful for every hints, ideas and contacts you can give me!!
Greetings rom Germany,
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on having your guys seriously KICK BUTT here in Brazil. They really showed what they're made of! I mean really, 7 to 1 wasn't just a defeat, it was total destruction! They also, hopefully, showed the Brazilian team the result of years of training and planning strategy, something Brazilian's aren't famous for.

Have you tried job search sites such as www.monster.ca  or  www.workopolis.com ? I'd suggest both to see if you can come up with something.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Haha thanks William :D
You should see the people in Germany, everyone goes crazy here!
I really hope you keep your fingers crossed for us on Sunday ;)

I already tried to find a job there but it's not even easy as a foreigner without an university degree..
I keep on trying!
Thanks for your help and I hope the germans can entertain you on Sunday like last Tuesday ;)
Carolyn

Sometimes some Canadian companies post internship opportunities on a Canadian student portal called www.equals6.com

Its kinda like a Facebook for students only focus on students. Doesn't limit only students from Canadian universities to join the portal, you could sign up as well.  I suggest you browse around to see what they have. I've seen the announcements that independent companies post about job opportunities, etc. etc.

The equals6 company's HQ is in Halifax, NS (haha, the other side of Canada - Eastern most... Have you ever given that a thought. Plus side is, it ain't prone to earthquakes)...

I absolutely hate soccer, but now I know why I like Germans!!!   :lol:

https://scontent-b-gru.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10489635_732580980120880_341057793918867312_n.jpg

Will be rooting for your guys on Sunday!

That was a swell game. But I missed the good parts of it - the first 30 minutes.

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your help!!
I will try that out, thank you philipyeo. I just really like Vancouver so this would be my first choice - we'll see if I get any possibilities to go there for work.
William: I love that picture :D Will share it with my friends!