Work in egypt

Hello everybody im amal from morocco  i wanna come and live in egypt so im looking for ajob there!!im actually a nurse i also speak english and frensh i worked also in marketing,sales,frensh call centers so i had some experience on it but i need some help i wanna really come and live in egypt but i don t know how to start so plzz if u have some informations give it to me plzz thx

Hi Amal

Glad to help if you have any specific questions :)

think u so much so do u know any frensh call centers or societies i can work on it??

There are a number of call centers in Egypt that need french language speakers :)

but i don t know if they accept morocans!!

Honest to God neither do I

But you can try I don't think you have anything to lose :)

Chahd01 wrote:

...so im looking for ajob there!!...but i don t know how to start so plzz if u have some informations give it to me plzz thx

Hello Chahd01,
You might want to post an ad in Egypt Classifieds -> Jobs subsection or check if there aren't any positions available in Job offers Egypt.
Hope this helps
Arlette

Try to use this URL for job searching
amcham.org.eg/online_services/recruitment/candidate/search_vac.asp
good luck and welcome to Egypt

Hello Amal...

Check this site, usually it posts jobs for french speaking customer service.

Also if you wanna work as a nurse, this is the website of the best hospital in Cairo. www.daralfouad.org/
there is a section for applying for a job. but i have not checked it.

Good Luck and you can ask any other questions if you want :)

Welcome,
What kind of job you are looking for?
Good luck.
IMIG

you can find alot of call centers here in egypt .. they accept arabs and africains as well , like xceed , i know also sykes , for me im working for stream global services

Hi! Does anyone know what the starting salary for a call center worker is in Egypt?

call centers r groing fast in egypt,, and every day they re looking for native or fluent speakers of foreign languages ... any one can find a job through a simple research on the internet..
salaries starting from 2400 up to 5000 ..

Hi,
Regarding marketing may we can submit some help.
Dr. IMIG

hanimamdouh wrote;

salaries starting from 2400 up to 5000 ..

hello ghahdo1

there"s a few companies that pays high salaries like the above mentioned "for call center " and of course it will go for thier private connections first & secondly to a verey good cv, so to tell you the truth you will have to look around for quite sometime before u will find something good enough to pay off all your bills,finding good job isn"t that easy in egypt, so be prepared its not going to be easy at first.

good luck

MY CO IS NOW LOOKING FOR PPL WHO R FLUENT IN FRENCH .. SATARTING SALARY IS 2700 ( GROSS) .. AND I KNOW OTHERS CO R ALSO LOOKING FOR FRENCH , SPANISH , ITALIAN AND GERMEN NATIVE OR FLUENT SPEAKERS ...STARTING WITH 2400 ( GROSS ) .. STILL YOU VE TO PASS AT LEAST 4 TESTS  AND INTERVIEWS THEN TO SURVIVE THE TRAININIG AND THE EVALUATIONS ...  ON 10 WEEKS OF TRAINING YOU RECEIVE THE STARTING SALARY ... AFTER BECOMING AN ACTIVE AGENT YOUR SALARY WILL CHANGE
THAT S THE CASE IN MY COMPAGNY ..
RIGHT NOW VODAFONE IS LOOKING FOR GERMEN SPEAKERS.. SALARIES R BETWEEN 4 AND 5000 ..GOOD LUCK

Hi hanimamdouh, :)

Could you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you very much.
Christine

i am sorry .. ve a nice day

hanimamdouh wrote:

MY CO IS NOW LOOKING FOR PPL WHO R FLUENT IN FRENCH .. SATARTING SALARY IS 2700 ( GROSS) .. AND I KNOW OTHERS CO R ALSO LOOKING FOR FRENCH , SPANISH , ITALIAN AND GERMEN NATIVE OR FLUENT SPEAKERS ...STARTING WITH 2400 ( GROSS ) .. STILL YOU VE TO PASS AT LEAST 4 TESTS  AND INTERVIEWS THEN TO SURVIVE THE TRAININIG AND THE EVALUATIONS ...  ON 10 WEEKS OF TRAINING YOU RECEIVE THE STARTING SALARY ... AFTER BECOMING AN ACTIVE AGENT YOUR SALARY WILL CHANGE
THAT S THE CASE IN MY COMPAGNY ..
RIGHT NOW VODAFONE IS LOOKING FOR GERMEN SPEAKERS.. SALARIES R BETWEEN 4 AND 5000 ..GOOD LUCK

Thanks for the info!