New: Gatherings and events in Malaysia

Hi,

Would you like to have a coffee, organize a dinner or find people for activities in Malaysia?

To help you meet people and find outings in Malaysia, we launched a Gatherings and Events section in Malaysia: you can now follow what's going on in your area and make the most of your time off.

You can also create events and organize a gathering with the Expat.com members.

How to create a gathering?

On the Events in Malaysia page, click on “Post an event”.
Fill in the form with the details related to the gathering: date, place, hour… and post your event.

It's now time to invite the other members! You can opt for a public event or a private one (Invitation or Invitation plus).

To send invites, click on “Invite friends” on your event page and select who you wish to invite.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/contact-invite/en.jpg

Get informed of who is coming through this page and get in touch with the other members or add pictures of the events in the comments.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/comment-photo/en.jpg

A photo album dedicated to the event will then be created.

What do you think of this new feature?

Thanks,

Julien

Good idea

Great idea

great idea

This is a wonderful idea!

Wow nice 👍 ....

This will be awesome, I can't wait to meet you guys.

Very interesting. Keep me informed for any upcoming gatherings.

great idea

Great idea. I love to join :))

great idea. Love to join :P

Great idea...Pls keep me posted...I'de like to join :)

I am interested. please do send me any event or activity. Thanks. I would love to create an event too.  :)

Im interested!!! Please do invite me!

Wow. This is Great!

love the idea....will love to attend these gatherings when i am there....great way to mingle and network.cheers

Good Idea

Great... I like to join ...  :D

Awesome!  Great for networking!

Fab idea!!

Good idea, would love to join

Excellent effort Julien.... thumbs up!

Awesome idea!

Looking forward to join this event.

No events till today?

Right folk!
Have checked out the Events page...3 listed events none of which i can attend. Visiting for a week end of the month ( sep 2016). Grateful for any tips re: places to see, visit, eateries, speakeasies, nightlife. Preferrably stuff off the so caled beaten track!
Cheers

Good Idea.

Great Idea.Nice way to get connected.keep me posted