Best cities to live in Zimbabwe

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to Zimbabwe. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in Zimbabwe.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

Chipinge, a small farming town has the lowest cost of living.  Life there is slow and nature bound.  many  opportunities abound in this small town, ranging from farming, processing of agro products and transport and communications.

Rentals are cheap, ranging between US$20 - US$30 a room. The low density residential surburb is no more than 2km from amenities.

Hope this is helpful

Bulawayo is sleepy and laid back, your money will go further than it will in the capital when it comes to renting or purchasing property and there are some real gems to be found! Jobs however are harder to come by, industry has been dying! But it means there's very little traffic to contend with on your commute!

Bulawayo is also really pretty and just outside of town is the stunning Matopos National Park.

I would recommend Harare, Bulawayo and Mutare, with Harare being the first option. Harare has many opportunities and almost everything is happening in this City. If you like calm surroundings then I would recommend Bulawayo, although not so many opportunities like in Harare, they are opportunities as well

I think harare will do for you there are so are so many opportunities