Essentials to live in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Hi,

As an expat living in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, what would you advise the ones about to pack to bring along?

What are the items you can easily find in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines? On the other hand, what is less common or quite expensive?

Share with us what you would recommend to bring in one's suitcase or container when moving to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

I like local food Christine. There are a LOT of imported foodstuff.
I love local chicken when in the WEst Indies and there is an easy seamless process when buying from Amazon or any other online vehicle. There is a firm called Aeropost which provides US mailing addresses and will offer to clear goods for you. They are based in Kingstown.
Imports are not your issue but the duty is heavy.
See my earlier posts to other community members if you wish Christine
all the very best.
Keep me posted.

Christine wrote:

Hi,

As an expat living in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, what would you advise the ones about to pack to bring along?

What are the items you can easily find in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines? On the other hand, what is less common or quite expensive?

Share with us what you would recommend to bring in ones suitcase or container when moving to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Thank you in advance,

Christine