Brief me on how to get to Canada!

Canada is the country I long to visit and probably work .I have been to three countries so far and I have learnt a lot .I would be glad to also experience leaving in Canada.

I suggest that you read through the posts on the Canada forum to get an idea of what is required.

Hello Everyone,

@SweetFlorey, I suggest you to read the articles in the Visas in Canada and Work in Canada section of the Living in Canada Guide which details all the necessary formalities and requirements before making your move. 

The Immigrate to Canada article will also be very helpful to understand the different types of immigration programs available in Canada.

In which part of Canada would you like to settle and work ?

Christopher
Expat.com

I would like to settle in Québec. And thank you very much for the information.

HI - I live in Quebec I am from the UK and have just studied immigration and rules on moving to Canada. Do you speak French ? where in the world are you??

christinelisa wrote:

HI - I live in Quebec I am from the UK and have just studied immigration and rules on moving to Canada. Do you speak French ? where in the world are you??

Hello Christinelisa,
I am RITESH. I am Indian origin but living and working as an expat (ATM/POS engineer) in ZAMBIA (Africa). I would like to move and settle in Canada. I have started learning French with "Alliance Francais". Since you said, you have just studied "Immig. & rules" on moving Canada, could you help me to introduce ease way "How?", apart from the way of "Express Entry"? You can reach me direct to "****". Your reply will be valuable for me, will be appreciated too. Thanks & Regards.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

You should visit Montreal and Quebec. Amazing history of French Canada!

Hi madam,
Sorry I just saw your message. I speak English and I am now residing I'm Kuwait.