Housing in rural Adjara

I'm desirous of moving to rural Adjara, but I can't find information on housing outside Batumi. Is there enough housing? If I go to Batumi and stay there for a bit, would I be likely to find a flat for rent in a place outside the city such as Khelvachauri? I speak English, decent French and a tiny bit of Russian.

There is always enough housing in batumi and that would be your best shot

Outside batumi it will be hard for you if you dont know Georgian or at very least russian

Thanks for your reply. I don't really want to live in Batumi long-term. But it may be worth living in Batumi temporarily and trying to find a place near there; I can intensively study housing-related Russian before I go.

I'm desirous of moving to rural Tablisi, but I can't find information on housing in Tablisi .Is there enough housing? If I go to Tablisi and stay there for long , would I be likely to find a flat for rent in a place outside the city ? I speak English, Urdu ,Arabic.

If they allow this link to show it's a great resource for housing in Georgia:
https://www.myhome.ge/en/
If they don't then request me as a contact and I can send it to you. Be aware that many people will not respond to your inquiries(quite frustrating) because they don't speak English well.

By the way, when house/apartment hunting do not deal with a company called GPM, I did and they are scammers. Be very careful with all brokers, dealing with an owner directly is best.