What can I do working from my computer

Hi, I would love to move to Mexico; but what would I do for a living. I would like to work from my computer. Any ideas??

I too am moving to MEXICO on JAN 12. Hoping to be able to work from my computer too. What service do you feel you could provide? And where have you chosen to live?

Sharon
Skype  wright416

Hi, would like to live in Merida Yucatan. That's were I'm stuck I don't know what kind of service to provide. Any ideas??

Some people write e-books and travel articles for tourists and potential expats, but I don't know how successful they are financially with that.

The first question to answer is what are your skills??? 

When it comes to working independently, if it was easy, everybody would do it.  And if everybody could it, there would be no money in it.

Be successful on your computer first.  Then move anywhere you like.

HI,
my name is Debora and I am based in Germany. In my sparetime I developing a international business. Right now Mexico is launched and may could be a great opportunity for you. If you are open minded to check out whats all about let me know.
Best Regards

We are looking for 2/3 professional people which made me think of you.

Are you open to look at Business opportunities?

Sounds like the multi-level marketers have found you!!!

Hi, I have tried working from my computer several months ago it is hard to find anything. I finally went to an english school and offered my services as an english teacher. See it as a hobby because you hardly get paid for it. Good luck!
;)

i am too moving to cancun or cozumel or somewhere around there, i am fluent in both english and spanish, am currently learning french, i am thinkin about doing some work from my computer as well, i fortunately have a dual nationality and i have a mexican citizenship, can someone help me and my parents cuz they're gonna retire in a couple of years and we all moving together but we don't want to live a poor life i hope someone can help me build a business am willing to get with someone and do this, me and my father have some great ideas.

Your post does not reflect fluency in English.  You might want to polish your grammar.

I envy your dual citizenship.  Being born in the USA and of Caucasian descent, I am prevented from having a Mexican passport.  They wish to become US citizens, but their government refuses to allow people from the USA to obtain Mexican Citizenship.....how one-sided.

@mjplatt:

What leads you to think that you are prevented from becoming a Mexican citizen?  Perhaps it's due to ignorance, because there is a path open to you. 

Also, being Caucasian has nothing to do with it.  It's simply that, being born in one country, you are not automatically citizen of all other countries.  That simple, world-wide.  Some countries will let you immigrate after following their process, some will not.  Mexico is one that will. Here's the process:

1) get your FM3 as a renter.  Very easy, show that you have the monthly income to support yourself.  Takes 2 weeks.
2) renew it annually for five years.
3) once you have lived for five years under FM3, apply to change it to FM2
4) keep that active for 2 years(?)
5) at that point apply to change status to immigrant and become citizen.

That's the path. If you really want to immigrate, and are not just complaining for it's own sake.

Personally, I'm happier with an FM3 as I have certain privileges that living as a Mex citizen would deny me. FM2 also has certain limitations.  That's life, make your choices.

Cheers,
steve

@SpecialLady74

Hello, I am living in Mexico and half British and half Italiana.

I am 48 years old and live in Baja California Norte.

I am very proud nterested in a business opportunity.

U have been doing a few things on the side but would like a consistent income and would like to hear more about your post.

Thank you,

Gabrielle

@madonnamiadisalvo "hello and welcome !

Please note that you are replying to a post of 2011....

This member is no longer active.

I would recommend that you start your own thread on the Mexico forum to interact with members.

All the. best

Bhavna

ithink Freelancingis good option.  Depending on your skills, you can freelance in various fields such as writing, graphic design, web development, digital marketing, and more. Websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr can connect you with clients seeking your expertise.

If you don't have computer skills you can work remote for a us company doing telephone sales. You don't need a visa and it is easy to set up autodialer on your computer -and payroll through PayPal. The work can be demanding and the pay low $300 - 400 for 40 plus hours but it's better than nothing. Go to Glassdoor - remote worldwide - telephone sales. You can start right away- native English speakers preferred no need for bilingual.