Meet foreigners like me (I'm living in Futian district)

Hello everybody, I'm a french girl just arrived in Shenzhen city. I just want to meet foreigners like me (I'm living in Futian district). If anybody is living around, please feel free to contact me. ;)

welcome to SZ. you will love it !
I am living around Qiaoxiang

Hello Juliette,

Welcome to Shenzhen!
I also just arrived in September.
Futian is not far from Nanshan. If you are looking to meet other expats I recommend hoping the metro to Shekou/SeaWorld.

If you have WeChat let me know and I will send you my contact information.

Take care,
Catherine

hello Catherine, thank's for your replie;)
I'll send you my wechat if you want ^^

Hello Juliette, welcome to China its a great place.
I live in Nanshan ,if you want to make new friends and explore city more feel free to contact me.
We can do some activities to explore city around.:)

Hi,

I saw your advert. I am also new in China and wants to be your friend.
Please let me know if we can go out together somewhere in China?

I am from India.

Hey J

I'm gonna be arriving in a week or so too. Looking to meet some cool people on arrival. 

You play music?

Add my Wechat if you want!

ID - xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of own services on forum not allowed. You can register your services freely in the business directory.

I'm taiwanese and I'll work in Shenzhen next month, also looking for some people who can meet up or so some activities together😄

I'm in Yangzhou ,Jiangsu
I like sports , trip ,welcome you to Yangzhou

Hi I'm a foreigner as well and new to Shenzhen. Let me know if you'll like to hang out or chat and I'll send you my wechat.

:)

Hi I'll be moving to Shenzhen this week , it would be cool to hang out.

Hi moving in a couple of weeks! Would be great to meet. Where are you going to live? I'll prob be in Bao'an

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting external groups is not allowed!

What a pity! I am not a foreigner, I am Chinese but I want to make some foreign friends and if you have any questions in China you can ask me.

Ni Hao...I am in USA and will be moving the Shenzhen in less than three weeks

When do you move? Are you there yet? Do you have wechat?

Catherine trask wrote:

Hello Juliette,

Welcome to Shenzhen!
I also just arrived in September.
Futian is not far from Nanshan. If you are looking to meet other expats I recommend hoping the metro to Shekou/SeaWorld.

If you have WeChat let me know and I will send you my contact information.

Take care,
Catherine

SeaWorld... That's where I'm working. :lol:

I am also in shenzhen, I would like to make a friend with you

Welcome to SZ.  Futian is very lovely.  You should like it.  I live in Zhuhai.  It's just a ferry ride from Shekou port. It's much more beautiful here than SZ.

Bonjour. Il y un groupe de Wechat qui a des gens viennet de la France. Je pense que vous pouvez trouver plusieurs qui habitent à Shenzhen.

hi beautiful girl me amr from Egypt I am in China from ten days I have a lot of problem here no frinds and no body can speak English with  me I hope we be frinds I will be happy

i can't download we chat I don't know why and Facebook Twitter instgram all not work

I am stay in weifang

Hi there, this is Jason, I'm Chinese but also new in shenzhen. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends interesting!

Hi, I will be in Shenzhen after 2 days for a year!
I wonder how is the life there as a foreigner?

hello..are u in futian?

Hello everybody, I'm a Indian citizen, living in USA just arrived in Shenzhen city for few days. I like to travel, looking for English speaking person for friendship and hangout.

hello, i'm in futian district, been here since jan 2017, live in shawei. my wechat is *** if you want to do coffee add me :) have a good day

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Juliette I am from Canada living in France and just arrived in SZ futai district.
If any interest to meet Let me know . Maybe we organize a bigger expat meeting in SZ.
I am here for 2 more weeks 50 years old married and run my own business in IT.
Where in France do you live in?

Walah,  you are in Shandong Province, it is thousand kilometers away from Shenzhen. Well, if you are in Shenzhen, I am sure you feel free as lots of local people can speak English.

Wish you had a good time in Shandong, Salam!

Salam, Fatima, I am sure that you will like Shenzhen with a convenient lifestyle.

Salam, Fatima, I am sure that you will like Shenzhen with a convenient lifestyle.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.