New to Cologne, looking to meet people :)

Hello! I just moved to Cologne from Stuttgart, but originally from the US. I was relocated for my job so I don't know many people in Cologne and am looking to meet people (guys and gals!) interested in social events and exploring the city. Please reach out if you would like to meet up :)

Also, I live in Rodenkirchen, and am loving the running path along the rhine - I would love to find a (not too fast) running buddy if anyone else lives in the area!

Hi and welcome on board mixiebell,

I hope you will find new contacts in Cologne soon ;)

Good luck
Armand

Hallo, i'm not living directly in Cologne but near in the countryside.
We could program something one evening... not in weekends as i'm mostly away during weekends, or i have visits from my boyfriend.

Let me know :)

Hallo Mixibell, I am planing to move to Koln next month baybe we can meet I used to live there ten years ago but wold like to have someone whom I can speak english thanks

wow actually i live in rodenkirchen as well haha so maybe we can do some jogging together i could prob use it lol

Hi there, my name is Sara, I'm 24 years old and I was born in Italy ( Pisa), but I've been living abroad since 7 years, mostly between the UK ( London), Spain ( Barcelona), Denmark ( Copenhagen/ Roskilde) and Germany ( Berlin). I m very open minded and easy-going and I'm always surrounded by international people. I love traveling, reading, writing , listening to the music, acting and I'm addicted to professional make up and Fashion. I'm actually relocated in Koln since I work here as Au.Pair for aprox 6 months. I would be glad to meet new people and make new friends, no matter the gender or the race, im up to everything :=) Looking forward to meeting you! Greetz, Sara.

I am not so far you can write me on dimitri19861986@laposte.net
thanks
dimitri

Hi there!

Well Im in Ehrenfeld but do go for a jog along the river every now and then.
are you curretnly training for any race in particular?

hello mixiebell, I just arrived in Cologne and I live in Rodenkirchen too !