Life in Duqm

Hi I am a doctor from india ...Been offered a job recently at Duqm.

It would be very helpful if any of the experienced members tell me about
1. Population
2. Places of recreation
3. Education for children....International schools.
4. Social life
5. Cost of living...

Thanks in advance...

Duqm Special Economic Zone Authority (SEZAD) is responsible for the management of all economic activities in Duqm, including long-term strategies of infrastructural development and investment. It is also required to oversee the urban expansion of Duqm city while protecting the environment. The SEZAD registers, licenses, and provides environmental approvals using internationally recognized practices. Imports into the zone will be duty-free.today it is an industrial oil town with a notable port, and the town has been looking to increase tourism in the area with the Oman Tourism Development Company, and is now central to the state's development goals, with a 25-year plan formulated in 1995 to increase its population to 100,000 by 2020.
Duqm is a dry place in terms of "Social" activities. No entertainment for the residents and purely a working area. It doesn't look like a desert but it is very near to desert. It has school / a local hospital but I'm sure it is not to the standards.

The nearest most town (Yes, a town) to Duqum is Haima, which is around 150 - 200kms away from Duqm. Haima is a desert town with minimal facilities. However, Duqum is developed as compared to Haima. 

Salalah is another city which is not so near to Duqm, but approximately 400 kms of distance.

Hello everyone
I am mining engineer
I have job offer to work in Duqm
I need to know regarding the living there for family
Schools (international)
Hospitals
Entertainment

Life coasts there

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I have a job offer from Duqm
Can anybody guide what could be living cost there?
how much a single room would cost?

Tank you