Visa CR 1 refused, ds 5535 ! NEED HELP !!!

We submitted all the necessary documents, why was our application refused?
My wife went to the US Embassy in Casablanca on 17/10/2017 with all the papers requested for CR-1 visa.
She went through two wickets, she presented all the papers, everything was in order, and that's where the agent asks her questions she thought it was him who will pass  the interview , he asked her about her travels and she answered no, because she never traveled outside of Morocco, and he behaved strangely with her  after he asked her to log in once she got home to answer questions, he did not specify that it was form ds 5535. Once finished, she sit down and wait for her turn for the interview.
The consular officer asked her questions about our marriage ... everything went well, she reassured her  and gave her a sheet of paper saying, "Your visa application has been refused under section 221 (g) ...". ??? They do not keep her passport.
I do not understand why our request was refused, when she  have never traveled outside of Morocco. While this is CR-1 visa and our marriage is solid.
We are  shocked. It is hard to be able to endure this without a logical reason or explanation.
However, once she got home, she  filled out the form and she sent it back on 19/10/2017 at midnight.
She have not received any confirmation about the reception of her mail.
And we re  still waiting for a logical explanation for all this. What should we do ?

If a CR-1 visa is refused, then the consular officer didn't believe your marriage is solid as you say it is.   Her travel is likely not the issue, but her responses to questions about you or her proof of relationship (or lack thereof).  Also, information on the form may have to be investigated, then a approval could be issued later. 

There's several explanations, but all you will get on internet forums is speculative answers though :)  If it turns out to be a final refusal, then you might need to hire an attorney to assist you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

No she had the form before the interview, before the consular officer asked her about her marriage.   It was the first officer who took the papers who decided to give her the form.
But the interview went well. And she had all the evidence that proves our marriage is more than solid.
I just don't know why !

DS5535 was implemented in 2017. It seems to consist of questions which have already been answered on other forms. Your wife submitted it so you are in 'hurry up and wait' mode. Where did her interview take place?

In Casablanca, morocco.
I would just like to know if there are cases like this  for CR 1 visa . knowing that she has never traveled.
normally they give it to people who travel, for students,  for visa B1 B2 ...

The purpose of Form DS-5535, Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants, standardizes the collection of additional information, including social media usage, from immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applicants "who have been determined to warrant additional scrutiny in connection with terrorism or other national security-related visa ineligibilities."

Are you sure that she was denied the visa, or simply placed into "administrative processing"?

mohamed oussafi wrote:

We are shocked. It is hard to be able to endure this without a logical reason or explanation.
However, once she got home, she filled out the form and she sent it back on 19/10/2017 at midnight.
She have not received any confirmation about the reception of her mail.
And we re still waiting for a logical explanation for all this. What should we do?

It is only the 21st October and it is the weekend, you would not hear back in such a short time.

Just placed into AP .   She just told me that she did not add two jobs  in the ds 5535 because she thought she should just add the works with certificate but she did mention it in I 130 . is it going to cause a problem?????

Hi Mohammed, would you please give an update, my wife was given the same form DS5535, it is not a denial it's just AP, new thing that started ,
Would appreciate ur update

Mustahaa1, don't worry, its normal. We have facebook group if you wanna join . we are all in the same boat like you and we support each other. let me know if you wanna join us in this ds5535 Journey.