Hi all

glad to do it!!!!! so it's time to meet up

next sunday at the Irish Pub in Usaquen
at 12:30pm

hope all can be there!
Kind regards
Johanna

Hello,

Did not see this message on time, but will be glad to come to the next meeting. By the way I am in Bogota.
Cheers
Sara

Welcome on Expat.com Sara :)

July15th

Hello,

Is there any people that would like to do a" expat meeting" this summer in Bogota.

I do not really know if there is an organizer but let's try to launch the thing.

Waiting for yours comments

Sara

Hi Gang,

We just moved to Bogota and are trying to figure out the "social networking".

We are near 75 & 9 ... for now ... which is close to the rosales BBC.

Send me a message and we can meet to see if there is a chance to get a regular ex-pat group together ... maybe even re-starting the BHHH .... jayzuela@yahoo.com

hey everybody! any news about new expat meeting? i would really like to join one...

Hey there!

How did the meeting go last weekend?
Will there be a new meeting soon?
I'm now living in Bogota since 4 months and will stay here untill at least the end of the year.
As my Spanish is still not very good, I find it quite hard to make real friends and would like to meet some other internationals to meet up with and have fun!

Who's in and knows a nice place to meet? :)

Hi LalyC,

It seems indeed that this forum is not too active in Bogota at the moment ;)
Seems like a plan to meet up! When do you have time and which place do you like the most to meet?

If we post the date, time and place here, maybe some more people will get excited and decide to join us?! :)

I am in :) (although I will prefer Zona T or Parque 93, if possible).

Nice to see that more people are in for a meeting! :)
I am not sure if I can make it this Saturday, but I'm really going to try it! :)
I also prefer to meet in Zona T or Parque 93, because it's central and easy to reach for most of us I guess and... to be honest... I don't have any idea where BBC Rosales is ;)

Hope to see you this Saturday!

Hey guys,

For those who want to join tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th of February), me and Jakk will meet up in the Irish Pub in the T-zone at 19:30!
The more people will join, the more fun it will be! :)
Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and am looking to relocate into Bogota or Lima. I plan to make an initial trip into Bogota around 2nd or 3rd week of Mar 2012.If there is a 'meet up' planned around that time - I would love to attend and get a perspective about life in Colombia.

Cheers,
Anil

Great to see these kind fo activities..see you there..

Hello all,

I have just come to Bogota to live and I would like to meet some new people. Does anyone have any plans for an expat meet up in the near future?

Danny

Hi all

I tried to do it but people never show up
so it's very annoying,
it would be great if we commit to meet up?

Hi There,

Since my last post, I have decided to be based in Bogota as opposed to Lima and I plan to now make a visit sometime end of this month or early April.

If a meeting is happening during that period - I confrim I will attend.

I offcourse shall be attentive to comments posted by others. DieselGirl - I do understand the frustation about putting in all the effort and no one turing up. I do applaud your initiative - respect!!!

Cheers,

Anil.

Hello everyone,

OK so I have been out of the loop on this thread for a little while - have had no internet for a while. Dieselgirl, I agree with Ztak that it must be frustrating to organise something only for no one to turn up. Ztak do you have dates for when you will be visiting Bogota? Maybe we could arrange for a meet up when ztak is here?

My hubby and I are up for a meet up!
let organized something?

it good what you doing

Hey Danny and Diesel Girl,

Yes I am on my way to Bogota now - I took two days off in New York. I reach tom night (10 Apr). Would say this Fri evening or Sat be a good time to meet? I can also free myself on Wed // Thur evening too.
I shall be staying at Decco Service Appts on Ca 127, so am open to any location for the meet preferably which is Northish.
Lets do this guys even if it only afew of us.Small steps lead to giant strides...

Regards...Anil

will be great this friday
I suggest to go to the
the Irish Pub in Usaquen this is in calle 119 N.6-13
around 7pm
my hubby and I will be there anyway.

hope to you all.

Hey there,

Either Friday or Saturday are best for me to meet up though I too can do either Wednesday or Thursday (I would prefer meeting on the weekend as I am up early in the week) Either way just let me know what you guys think. I suggest meeting around Centro Andino or in Usaquen if Anil wants somewhere in the north, or maybe Parque 93 - all of which I think are nice areas to go for a drink, again I have no preference..

Looking forward to meeting you ...

Kindest regards,
Danny

Sorry didn't see your post Dieselgirl before I put mine up..the Irish pub in Usaquen sounds good to me...and yes Friday is good too. See you then..

ok not problem

see you soon:)

hola a todos... q pena que recien veo lo de la reunion. a la proxima ireee

Hi lorekar, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hello, when is the next meeting?

What about one meeting for may? :)

who is interested?

hola mi nombre es alfonso y soy de guadalajara.
ante la posibilidad de negocio en ibague me gustaria si pudieris indicarme como es la vida en esa ciudad.
agradeciendo de antemano vuestrto interes recibir un saludo

Hi alfonsovizan!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi everybody,
Is there any meeting in June?
Bye
Arnaud

Maybe in July I'm leaving tomorrow with my family to lovely, sunny Grand Mesa, Colorado.

will be good to plan a meet up for July or the following months.

cheers

Jo.

Hello All Guys,

I am new to Colombia and just now I joined this site.
I am indian  guy come here for some office work.
Any plan to meet in July....

Hi,
Does next sunday mean 28 July 2013?
Robert Duke

What about a meet up next weekend?.

maybe Friday 26th July at the Red Lion English Pub in Park 93?

Me, Husband and other friend will be there, so if any of fancy meeting up with some expat let me know.

Kind Regards

Jo O'shaughnessy

Yeah, Friday works for me :)

LetŽs arrange it!... whoŽs in?

Hello All,

Any final update on Friday meeting....
I am in for Friday meeting...

So far just You, Cardilag and Me with my husband. will see who else sing up
and let's decide tomorrow if we should go ahead with it.

best regards

Jo

OK, I will attend.  Tell me again where and what time.  Please keep me posted.
Robert Duke

Well it's ON! 

7:00pm at The Red Lion English Pub
Cra 12 N.93-64

here my phone number 310 885 73 69

Jo and Paul O'Shaughnessy

looking forward to see you all